- This fan-favorite Aussie Cab is always deep, dark and delicious - thanks to 2016's excellent growing conditions, it's downright haunting.
- Jen made this beauty from 5 different vineyards, located in North East and Central Victoria. Careful farming details like hand pruning, shoot thinning and canopy management helped to load up her vines with incredibly happy fruit!
- Jen Pfeiffer has a cult following of fanatically devoted wine drinkers, so if you want to taste the wine that has everybody "Rocking it like a redhead" you have to act fast or it will sell out.
- This trademark Australian red is vibrant and lively – just like Australia's Young Winemaker of the Year herself.
- Jen says: "My Hero Shiraz 2016 is a big, bold red wine, with a deep and brooding red color. The nose has ripe fruit flavors of dark plums, red berries and a hint of chocolate, with toasty new oak characters. The palate is rich and mouth-filling, with generous mid-palate fruit and a long finish!"
- I know Jen's a vegan but I can't help stick this beautiful wine next to a perfectly char-grilled steak. MMMmmm!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Everything about Jen's Tempranillo makes us smile. It's got that vibrant purple color, juicy flavor bits like dark berries and chocolate... just like Ms. Pfeiffer, it's just plain fun.
- Angels love Jen (who wouldn't?) and demanded more and more of her wines for the USA... so we grabbed all the Tempranillo we could muster to please the masses.
- Consider this red your ultimate BBQ buddy - it goes with anything grilled and everything savory. Try it with a BBQ sausage pizza! Gooey cheese, spicy meat and a crisped up crust are magical with this wine.