- Juicy, dark, delicious... and packed with a powerful dose of spice thanks to 6 months in oak barrels. No reason Malbec is the most requested varietal on the site!
- Karen harvested your wine from a premium vineyard in Clements, farmed by the Lange Family - the grape experts of Lodi.
- This is a carnivorous wine that just LOVES to be around meat. A rack of pork ribs slathered in a sweet, tangy BBQ sauce, a glass of this, and you're in heaven!
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from French oak aging.
- Clarksburg has the kind of rich, black clay soil that grows intensely concentrated grapes – and an expert winemaker in Karen, who knows how to take Petite Sirah's raw power and give it balance and strength.
- Never tried a Petite Sirah? This is one heck of an introduction. Karen says: "Grapes from this vineyard have gone to many well-known wineries throughout the years - and I’m excited to showcase them for Angels!"
- This juicy, complex Zinfandel is a blend of new and old vine fruit - so you get a rustic, rich red that's equally bright and refreshing.
- Karen's worked in Lodi for decades - she knows how to make its best fruit shine! She even splurged for premium oak barrels that give your red its nice, smooth elegance.
- Thanks to Angels, Karen didn't have to rush any of her process. She was able to bottle this wine when it was perfect and ready for Angels to enjoy! If only all Zin could be this Zen...
- Bright and refreshing, full of crisp citrus and a wholesome, rounded mouthfeel.
- Karen captured all of the beautiful, delicate aromatics of the grapes in this wine. Living ½ mile up the road from the vineyard allows her to ensure she gets the fruit in absolute primo condition.
- Serve with vibrant salads, or Mexican dishes that are loaded with avocado and lime to see this wine in action. Más pico de gallo, por favor!
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi. It's the perfect climate for those hot-weather-loving grapes.
You get a flood of vanilla and strawberry flavors from this one. It’s got a perfectly balanced sweetness and a dry lip-smacking finish.
- This is your go-to summertime Rosé. The one you keep a stock of parked in your fridge, ready for when the temperatures start to pop.