Refreshing like sorbet, Karen’s Pinot Grigio is a smooth young wine that has a crisp, lemony finish.
This is your classic everyday easy-drinker, mouthwateringly fresh with a squeaky clean finish.
- Kick your shoes off, pull this bottle from the fridge, and enjoy a glass or three with a plate of southern fried chicken.
- This juicy, complex Zinfandel is a blend of new and old vine fruit - so you get a rustic, rich red that's equally bright and refreshing.
- Karen's worked in Lodi for decades - she knows how to make its best fruit shine! She even splurged for premium oak barrels that give your red its nice, smooth elegance.
- Thanks to Angels, Karen didn't have to rush any of her process. She was able to bottle this wine when it was perfect and ready for Angels to enjoy! If only all Zin could be this Zen...
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.
- Bright and refreshing, full of crisp citrus and a wholesome, rounded mouthfeel.
- Karen captured all of the beautiful, delicate aromatics of the grapes in this wine. Living ½ mile up the road from the vineyard allows her to ensure she gets the fruit in absolute primo condition.
- Serve with vibrant salads, or Mexican dishes that are loaded with avocado and lime to see this wine in action. Más pico de gallo, por favor!
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
This ruby-pink stunner is filled with bright vanilla and strawberry flavors. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- This is your go-to summertime wine. Slide 3-4 bottles in your fridge, so you're ready for the moment when the temperatures start to pop.