- Randy's bright and crisp Sauvignon Blanc is what we call "clean and lean" – no oak and less than 14% alc.
- Serve this crisp white super chilled, and tart tropical fruit flavor will combine with a creamy finish to make an adult version of a dole whip.
- Angels rescued Randy after he lost dozens of barrels in the 2014 Napa earthquake – he's poured his heart and soul into his exclusive wines for you ever since!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright, citrusy Sauv Blanc. It's clean and lean (no oak and less than 14% alc).
- Angels rescued Randy after he lost barrels and barrels of wine in the 2014 Napa earthquake – he's poured his heart and soul into this wine to thank you for all your support when he needed it most.
- Don't serve this one too cold. It has a refreshing amount of complexity, and you'll want to showcase that.
- Randy's a country boy that likes richly flavored Sauvignon Blancs – and deep in the heart of Texas, he found the perfect fruit to make you a great one!
- So what's it like? Tropical and creamy - it's got rich complexity like a Chardonnay, zippy citrus flavor, and a solid dose of southern charm.
- Your funding helps guys like Randy cowboy up and make wines no one else in the world can. Take home a real Texas treat – you deserve it.