WE'RE NOT SURE
Rich, old-vine Syrah from a gorgeous Santa Barbara vineyard named "Happy Canyon." If that doesn't give you a giant smile, just wait your mouth wraps around this megalicious red from your Central Coast Champ.
It floods your mouth with juicy fruit from the get-go – think ripe plums and berry flavors. And the aromas! Like plunging into an herb garden full of sage and wild thyme. I don't mean to wax poetic... but this inky black red is making me do it.
30+ years of winemaking experience went into this bottle - made exclusively for you by Mr. Central Coast himself. His Syrah would be 3x the price on a retail shelf - but "no way," Rick says, "for the Angels who made it possible."
- Rick’s perhaps the most experienced winemaker on California’s Central Coast. He used intensely flavored fruit from old vines to create an incredibly layered white blend that’s desperate to get out of the bottle.
- This white is absolutely packed with zesty tropical fruits – and a smooth, creamy finish sure to wash all your cares away.
- Rick says this white blend loves to be drunk with seafood and recommends grilling a fresh salmon over an open flame. Once it’s charred on the outside, give it a rich lemon glaze.
- Rick is responsible for two of the most awarded Rieslings in California and now he’s back at it again, this time exclusively for Angels.
- You know those gorgeous wildflowers that bloom year round along the coast? Rick somehow bottled them – this white is full of delicate floral aromas and a sweet fruits like oranges and tangerines.
- Pour a round of this chilled Riesling and expect applause – you fund one of the best Riesling makers in CA... and it shows.