Give it a velvet throne already - your decadent Napa Chardonnay from Scott is downright regal.
This small-production wine is harvested from the Carneros region of Napa - Scott picked your Chard grapes in the cool of night. This keeps the fruit incredibly fresh, which comes through in this silky, smooth wine.
- Get messy with a warm buttered lobster roll, pour some of this chilled Drummer white, and attack!
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in rich French oak barrels, and blended together to make a super flavorful Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- This vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
- Scott sniffed out the perfect Sonoma Coast vineyards to bring you a Chardonnay that's full of ripe fruit, but oh-so-balanced and creamy.
- Sonoma's windy days and foggy nights preserve all of the fruit's bright flavors, and keep the grapes from ripening too soon. It's all part of the region's magic, according to Scott. "It's got an undeniable yumminess factor," he says.
- Angel-funding lets Scott chase the best fruit and over-deliver with this intense, primo Chardonnay. But get yours fast - this white has a track record of selling out fast (and breaking hearts in the process.)
Your funding gave Scott the chance to make this Sauv from the two vineyards he first fell in love with 20 years ago! This Sauv is a throwback to classic, refreshingly rich whites.
Scott fermented this wine as cold and long as he could to keep the flavors tropical and zesty – it's a mouthful of juicy limes and ripe melon!
Warmer days are here and BBQs are firing... Scott suggests you toss back a glass of this crisp Sauv while the flames are hot!
- Scott’s breathtaking Chardonnay has a creaminess that engulfs your mouth with smooth citrusy hints of tangerine and ripe tropical fruit.
- Your full-throttle winemaker pulled out all the stops to make this white extra rich and buttery, including 14 months of oak aging for extra body and yummy texture.
- Scott insists you drink it outdoors, shoes off and laid back on a lounge chair. A large glass of this deliciously chilled Chard goes down perfectly with a plate of rotisserie chicken!