- Pure, bold Cabernet sourced from 3 vineyards, including a stellar mountain property in the Mayacamas range that grows incredibly intense fruit.
- Scott is unrelenting in his search for the best fruit for his projects, and this wine delivers incredible quality on a California staple: Sonoma Cabernet. He puts his own spin on a classic with ROX – and it's sprightly, full of juicy fruits like plums and tummy-warming spices. YUM.
- Because you love it so much, Scott tries to produce a few more bottles each year... but it always seems to slip away faster than before. Get yours now, or forever hold your peace!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This wine’s insane! Scott made this Napa Valley red to celebrate being 100% Angel funded. He’s wanted to perfect his own signature blend since the 90s – and he nailed it!
- Scott gathered up grapes spanning the entire Valley to build this seductive red crammed with expensive fruit - picking Merlot for its black plum flavors and woodsy aromas, Cab for its rich, velvety textures, and Petite Sirah for a little sweet spice.
- Simply grilled meats love this wine – pour this one 30 minutes before your meat comes of the grill, you’ll have one heck of a combo!
- Looking for a proper introduction to California Cabs? Scott’s Rumpus is a delicious way to start– it highlights some of the best Cab vines in the state.
- Powerful ripe black fruit and velvety soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser. This is a hearty red you can drink any day of the week!
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
Give it a velvet throne already - your decadent Napa Chardonnay from Scott is downright regal.
This small-production wine is harvested from the Carneros region of Napa - Scott picked your Chard grapes in the cool of night. This keeps the fruit incredibly fresh, which comes through in this silky, smooth wine.
- Get messy with a warm buttered lobster roll, pour some of this chilled Drummer white, and attack!
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in rich French oak barrels, and blended together to make a super flavorful Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- Start thinking about that Thanksgiving feast now – this is the ideal red for turkey and all the fixings. Share with your family if you dare.
- Scott sniffed out the perfect Sonoma Coast vineyards to bring you a Chardonnay that's full of ripe fruit, but oh-so-balanced and creamy.
- Sonoma's windy days and foggy nights preserve all of the fruit's bright flavors, and keep the grapes from ripening too soon. It's all part of the region's magic, according to Scott. "It's got an undeniable yumminess factor," he says.
- Angel-funding lets Scott chase the best fruit and over-deliver with this intense, primo Chardonnay. But get yours fast - this white has a track record of selling out fast (and breaking hearts in the process.)
Your funding gave Scott the chance to make this Sauv from the two vineyards he first fell in love with 20 years ago! This Sauv is a throwback to classic, refreshingly rich whites.
Scott fermented this wine as cold and long as he could to keep the flavors tropical and zesty – it's a mouthful of juicy limes and ripe melon!
Warmer days are here and BBQs are firing... Scott suggests you toss back a glass of this crisp Sauv while the flames are hot!
- Scott’s breathtaking Chardonnay has a creaminess that engulfs your mouth with smooth citrusy hints of tangerine and ripe tropical fruit.
- Your full-throttle winemaker pulled out all the stops to make this white extra rich and buttery, including 14 months of oak aging for extra body and yummy texture.
- Scott insists you drink it outdoors, shoes off and laid back on a lounge chair. A large glass of this deliciously chilled Chard goes down perfectly with a plate of rotisserie chicken!