So it's hard to pronounce, but MAN... Gewurztraminer is beyond easy to drink. It's got that perfect splash of rich sweetness and juicy tropical notes... why isn't everyone making this?!
Winemakers rarely get the chance to make wines they're passionate about – just the wines that sell best in supermarkets. Your funding let Scott make a white he loves, because he knew you'd love it too – once you gave it a chance!
Scott received special funding to make a limited-run as runner-up to Winemaker of the Year, so just 600 cases exist. If you're craving a taste of the only Gewurz on the site, you gotta stock up now.
- Just when we thought we'd slurped every Millier wine on the menu, Stephen went and made a brand-new scrum-diddly-umptious red blend. Man, we love this guy.
- All 4 grapes inside this red (Shiraz, Merlot, Zinfandel and Petite Sirah) were sourced from one special estate vineyard in Lodi. The same one Stephen uses to make the other Angels Reserve reds you know and love!
- Twist off the top, and bring your appetite! Stephen says a juicy, oak-aged red like this is best served with saucy pastas, hearty stews and a pile of fancy cheese.
- Keith's gorgeous blush Rosé is a tangerine dream – full of juicy, refreshing citrus flavors and soft and creamy finish. You'll be drinking this wine all spring. And summer. And ok, in fall, too.
- Angel funding gave Keith the chance to show off his Champagne-making chops and inject a Rosé with his own fun, easy-to-enjoy style.
- This sparkling Rosé from your Schramsberg savant would be double the price for anyone else. But no way, we say, for the Angels who make it happen!
- This is a lux Reserve Cabernet oozes with wild berry flavor. And it's got that richness that we love – almost chocolatey, and definitely heavenly.
- David really wanted to show off the top-quality grapes he got from the Miller Family Vineyard in Clarksburg, so he held the fruit back for an extra year and aged Cab for 18 months in glamorous oak barrels.
- ... and he tasted every single barrel for final approval to make sure that this is a well-aged fine wine. Serve it with a generous plate of tagliatelle pasta, glistening with juicy tomato ragu and rich pecorino cheese. Your tastebuds are in for a treat!
- Pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet with layers and layers of ripe fruit and plums - if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been working with Angel funding since the beginning, and his South African Cabernet Sauvignon is the most popular wine on our site.
- Angels gave Stephen a little more funding so he could create this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. It's ripe and robust... and then some. It always vanishes quickly, so don't wait to grab a bottle!
- Rich, chocolatey wine with intense berry fruit and an intoxicating aroma. You really feel the blend come through - it's a mix of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec!
- Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
- My mouth starts watering at the thought of a huge glass of this dark, brooding wine paired with some grilled shortribs - drenched in enough sauce so they melt-off-the-bone...
- Rich and smooth black fruit flavors give this wine a ton of power and a velvety finish. Every sip of this top-shelf Cab gets better and better!
- Angels gave Matt the chance to work from two premium vineyard sites in cooler growing regions in Paso Robles - one from the Eastside, one from the Westside. The warm days and cooler nights let the grapes ripen slowly and more evenly, giving the wine more depth and complexity.
- This is a gorgeous, lush and classic Cabernet – the perfect combination of SoCal sunshine, unique soils, and Matt's unabashed passion for the region.
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh Farmers Market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- Silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (we're talking 100 years old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- It's a blend of several local varieties from Estremadura, which is how you get incredible complexity for such a low price. But it's the simply mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!