- Full of soft-smelling flowers and juicy apples and pears, it’s possible this sparkling will transport you to a garden terrace overlooking the countryside. Heaven... We’re in Italian heaven.
- Paolo's passion for making wine is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with his vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene, the region's epicenter for making Prosecco, this spumante is as real as it gets (thanks to our Angels, it's also a bargain price!).
- This is a star on its own (the last vintage sold out QUICK), but also dreamy with prosciutto and cheese. Or, do as the Italians do, enjoy it with a creamy dessert.
- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
- This delectably bright blend is filled with fresh and fruity flavors, like sweet peach, pear, and citrus – starting off crisp, and finishing oh-so soft and creamy.
With 30+ years of Central Coast winemaking experience, Rick knows where to find the best fruit – thanks to your support, he was able to buy premium grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara!
Just thinking about pairing this crisp white with pasta and clams or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread is bound to cause one to drool. Pick up a bottle (or three) – and you’ve found a new mealtime white.
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect with light apps – or with Aperol as a spritz.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- Each bottle features a special edition number – collect a few delicious keepsake bottles while there's still some in stock!
- This Sauv is so zingy and refreshing, like the first bite of a juicy tangerine...
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3AM!
- Serve with vibrant salads or Mexican dishes loaded with avocado and lime to see this wine in action. Más pico de gallo, por favor...
- Ana set out to make a Tempranillo with complexity, great structure and an intense fruit finish.... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
- Thanks to ample California sunshine, this wine grew up to be complex and muscular, full of flavors like dark cherry, blackberry and raspberry and a chomp's worth of chocolate bar.
- Your exclusive Tempranillo is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County... collect all three while you can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Cab features dark fruits like blackberry and rich toasted flavors like the crust of cherry pie – so soft and smooth!
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- "This wine is a blend of Old Vine Zinfandel grapes, with some vines up to eighty years of age. With Old Vines, you get fewer grapes, but more concentrated and nuanced fruit, so it is best to respect the fruit and let it speak for itself."
- "My goal was to make a very rich full bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that so it's a great value. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and go right on up from there."
- "I get to make several small lot Zinfandels with my Angel funding, and what makes this one special is the incredible character and expression of the old vineyards... you have to taste it to believe it."
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.