- Matt knows exactly what you love about a Napa Cab - and he's made one of the world's most luxurious reds just plain fun to drink.
- Not just anybody can harvest fruit from the top vineyards he can - and he uses that exclusive access to bring you a mouthwatering red flush with bold, ripe berries, plums... even spicy-sweet notes like mocha.
- Give this wine a proper decant while you grill a nice thick piece of juicy steak. It could only get better if you had an extra bottle of this 94% rated beauty on the side.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Reserve version of his Cab boasts a full-throttle kick of dark red fruit and silky vanilla & spice.
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
- This quintessential Cabernet Franc is dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's latest has the deep, rich flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave.
- Jacqueline loves Cab Franc and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This is a complex beauty with incredibly bold fruit flavor and a smoky undertone.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation! "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!"
- Pure Sonoma Cabernet Franc! It doesn't get more dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's is a very special wine.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
- Stefano's authentic Italian red is part of a new generation of wines made in Tuscany - ripe, rustic, and ready to open.
- Instead of making a traditional Chianti, Stefano blended in some world-class grape varieties like Syrah and Merlot to give this wine more punch (a trick he also uses when making his hundred dollar Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but this Italian red is 100% destined for a thick, piping-hot slice loaded with gooey mozzarella and absurd amounts of sausage. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat.
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano's Angel funding allowed him to work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes - this flavor-saturated red screams for a bowl of Carbonara...
- This Chianti Classico will directly transport you into a balmy Tuscan evening - a wonderful tang of cherry fruit with a rustic, earthy finish... this red is sophisticated, refined oh-so-delicious, and exclusive to the Angels who make it possible.
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with wallop of berries and vanilla spices, thanks some extra aging in American oak.
- Thanks to Clarksburg's hot summer sun, David's latest Cab is full of extra-ripe fruit flavors like plums and ripe cherries that warm your tummy and woo your tastebuds.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is a classic Napa Valley Merlot from a winemaker with over 40 years experience in the region. Whoa.
Ken traveled the length of the valley to find the perfect fruit for this ripe and rustic Napa staple, harvesting grapes from the cool Carneros region and sun-kissed valley floor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend, he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the very beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- This fan-favorite Aussie Cab is always deep, dark and delicious - thanks to 2016's excellent growing conditions, it's downright haunting.
- Jen made this beauty from 5 different vineyards, located in North East and Central Victoria. Careful farming details like hand pruning, shoot thinning and canopy management helped to load up her vines with incredibly happy fruit!
- Jen Pfeiffer has a cult following of fanatically devoted wine drinkers, so if you want to taste the wine that has everybody "Rocking it like a redhead" you have to act fast or it will sell out.