WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Santolins are a dream winemaking team - and they've brought you a bottle of delectable goodness, full of bold, bright berries - even a refreshing hit of mint!
- Blending these two classic varieties to make the best wine possible is challenging and fun. Adrian and Rebecca have brought all their winemaking experience to the table, ensuring each bottle is balanced and easy drinking.
- Smooth and tasty, this blend is the perfect addition to any Angel's wine collection, especially at its tiny price point. Another win!
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this Stepp red has your name on it.
- German Pinot is enchanting in the hands of the right winemaker. Full of vibrant red berries with a silky texture and a really refreshing, vibrant finish, it tastes like these grapes were plucked right out of a fairytale.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd is finally breaking out on his own and making a name for himself. So make sure you grab a bottle and tell him what a wise choice he made!
- This quintessential Cabernet Franc is dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's latest has the deep, rich flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave.
- Jacqueline loves Cab Franc and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This is a complex beauty with incredibly bold fruit flavor and a smoky undertone.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation! "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!"
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano's Angel funding allowed him to work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes - this flavor-saturated red screams for a bowl of Carbonara...
- This Chianti Classico will directly transport you into a balmy Tuscan evening - a wonderful tang of cherry fruit with a rustic, earthy finish... this red is sophisticated, refined oh-so-delicious, and exclusive to the Angels who make it possible.
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with wallop of berries and vanilla spices, thanks some extra aging in American oak.
- Thanks to Clarksburg's hot summer sun, David's latest Cab is full of extra-ripe fruit flavors like plums and ripe cherries that warm your tummy and woo your tastebuds.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- Bridget's sumptuous, layered red has huge aging potential, so laying it down for just a few months will pay you BIG rewards. It's a mix of Oakville and Carneros Merlot, two of Napa's hallmark appellations!
- Small prestigious vineyards mean exclusive, small volumes so this wine might be out before the holidays.
- Bridget is our Napa queen. She grew up there and gets a great deal its amazing fruit. A little trust goes a long way in wine country!
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
This is a classic Napa Valley Merlot from a winemaker with over 40 years experience in the region. Whoa.
Ken traveled the length of the valley to find the perfect fruit for this ripe and rustic Napa staple, harvesting grapes from the cool Carneros region and sun-kissed valley floor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend, he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the very beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
- This fan-favorite Aussie Cab is always deep, dark and delicious - thanks to 2016's excellent growing conditions, it's downright haunting.
- Jen made this beauty from 5 different vineyards, located in North East and Central Victoria. Careful farming details like hand pruning, shoot thinning and canopy management helped to load up her vines with incredibly happy fruit!
- Jen Pfeiffer has a cult following of fanatically devoted wine drinkers, so if you want to taste the wine that has everybody "Rocking it like a redhead" you have to act fast or it will sell out.
- Ernie is nationally recognized for making fine wine and keeping it Kosher – he set aside some of his best fruit for the Angels.
- It might not be cheap, but it's serious value – Ernie makes wine the White House pours for foreign dignitaries... and you're getting his wines for less than 20 bucks.
- And it's kosher to boot! Certified by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, 11 Broadway, New York, NY 10004