So it's hard to pronounce, but MAN... Gewurztraminer is beyond easy to drink. It's got that perfect splash of rich sweetness and juicy tropical notes... why isn't everyone making this?!
Winemakers rarely get the chance to make wines they're passionate about – just the wines that sell best in supermarkets. Your funding let Scott make a white he loves, because he knew you'd love it too – once you gave it a chance!
Scott received special funding to make a limited-run as runner-up to Winemaker of the Year, so just 600 cases exist. If you're craving a taste of the only Gewurz on the site, you gotta stock up now.
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks Stephen's Pinot Grigio, Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
- Torrontes is like the classy big sister of Moscato. Full of bright and juicy citrus, but just a tiny bit more serious (and not sweet).
- Mauricio harvests this crisp white from low yield vineyards and picks 1/3 of the grapes way earlier than his neighbors – just to maintain freshness and balance in the wine. And he still gets the beautiful aromatic complexity that Argentinian Torrontes is so good at.
- The result is a lush white wine that goes amazingly with spicy foods. Helloooo, curry.