- David Akiyoshi is your preeminent expert on Lodi Chardonnay. He knows how to take a classic, impressive California white to the next level.
- This high-end Chard shows off the best fruit in region. It's full of crisp fruit flavor, and layered with sublime aromas like freshly baked lemon bars and crisp apple tarts.
- Despite its incredible quality and value, Lodi's fruit isn't wine-world famous yet. That's why you get a richly textured, top shelf Reserve for an incredible price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- This Premier Cru sings with the Chablis trifecta: freshness, minerality, and cream. Ben says: "Premier Cru Vau Ligneau is not one of the most well-known appellations because it's rather small – but it makes some of the best crisp, vivid and refreshing wines."
- This white has a lip-smacking, tingling finish that absolutely sings with simple grilled fish– or a splash of shellfish.
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through. This wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit.
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa– even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
- Scott sniffed out the perfect Sonoma Coast vineyards to bring you a Chardonnay that's full of ripe fruit, but oh-so-balanced and creamy.
- Sonoma's windy days and foggy nights preserve all of the fruit's bright flavors, and keep the grapes from ripening too soon. It's all part of the region's magic, according to Scott. "It's got an undeniable yumminess factor," he says.
- Angel-funding lets Scott chase the best fruit and over-deliver with this intense, primo Chardonnay. But get yours fast - this white has a track record of selling out fast (and breaking hearts in the process.)
- This is a creamy Chardonnay with just the right amount of bright, crisp fruit. Reminds us of Mom's apple pie.
- Franc fermented his fruit in two different tanks and two very different temperatures to make one batch full of body and one full of fruit. The result? A bang-out, bold white full of lush flavor.
- This is a fantastic price for such a textured Sonoma Chardonnay from our Angel-funded winery's right hand man... it'll zoom out the door pretty fast!
- Bright, crisp Chardonnay with the slightest touch of oak and juicy citrus fruit. This is your perfect sipping Chard.
- The success of Steve's Viognier proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chard from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate.
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures!
- Chardonnay grown in the hills of the Old World Pyrenees. There's nothing quite like a classic, full-bodied white from the French countryside...
- Ben's fruit is slow-growing and juicy - that means all of the ripe fruit flavors are held inside, and wrapped up with an elegant, lasting finish.
- This wine ticks every high-quality mark, and it's yours for an absolute bargain. Pro tip: Grab some gooey Camembert with all your leftover spending money.
- Scott’s breathtaking Chardonnay has a creaminess that engulfs your mouth with smooth citrusy hints of tangerine and ripe tropical fruit.
- Your full-throttle winemaker pulled out all the stops to make this white extra rich and buttery, including 14 months of oak aging for extra body and yummy texture.
- Scott insists you drink it outdoors, shoes off and laid back on a lounge chair. A large glass of this deliciously chilled Chard goes down perfectly with a plate of rotisserie chicken!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant Chardonnay like Matt's...
- ...and he harvested just enough for 2500 cases. This is a rich and satifsfying white, full of tropical flavors, a hint of lavish oak, and a soothing finish.
- Matt sells a wine from this very same vineyard block for $42 per bottle. You're getting the same fruit from the same winemaker... for over 60% less!
- David Akiyoshi tastes fruit from over 8,000 acres in Lodi every year – and he harvested the cream of the crop with this single-vineyard Chardonnay.
- Fragrant and inviting as a freshly baked cookie, with bits of spice from a special aging technique called sur-lie. This is the most complex Chardonnay you can find at this price.
- Make a big bowl of creamy, cheesy fettuccine and wash it down with this white. Your tastebuds will be singing flavor ballads.