- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit and velvety soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- "This wine is a blend of Old Vine Zinfandel grapes, with some vines up to eighty years of age. With Old Vines, you get fewer grapes, but more concentrated and nuanced fruit, so it is best to respect the fruit and let it speak for itself."
- "My goal was to make a very rich full bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that so it's a great value. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and go right on up from there."
- "I get to make several small lot Zinfandels with my Angel funding, and what makes this one special is the incredible character and expression of the old vineyards... you have to taste it to believe it."
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- Your first sensation is one of deep rich blueberry that gives way to a mixture of plum, edged with a smoky streak of oak - all of which lasts ages with each mouthful. You'll be almost too in love with this wine.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine. Boom!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Over 90% of people loved Daryl's Aussie Zinfandel blend so we knew he'd do a great job with Dry Creek Valley fruit - it's dark with a great depth...and absolutely delicious.
- Daryl used the same fruit as Dry Creek's top wineries (and they price their Zins WAY higher) You fund it, so this world-class wine is yours for an insane price!
- Sharon wanted to give this red flavor to remember – so she blended Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Tempranillo, Carignane, Cab Sauv, Shiraz, Primitivo, Zinfandel, Petit Verdot and (deep breath) Pinot Noir inside. That's dedication to the cause!
- Why so many grapes? Each has its own special flavor profile... and when they're expertly blended together? It's a sensation!
- Angel funding gave Sharon the chance to harvest grapes from across California - and combine all of her favorite varietals inside. This deliciousness? All thanks to you.
Rich, Argentine Malbec with structure, concentration and deep violet notes (a credit to the Uco Valley vineyards where 60% of the fruit comes from) and ample juicy fruitiness (typical of the Medrano Malbec vineyards that make up 40% of the wine).
Mauricio's been Angel-funded since his 2009 vintage so his growers let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to picking, and he has figured out every step from pressing, fermenting, bottling and storage to impress the socks off every Angel who sips the wine.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your BBQ and sizzling grilled steak to the next level.
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in rich French oak barrels, and blended together to make a super flavorful Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- This vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
This is a big, bold wine form the capital of Malbec – Uco Valley, Argentina. Mauricio got hands on fruit from one of the oldest and most historical vineyards in the region to bring you a plush and powerful red, full of vibrant spices and flavor.
Your funding allowed him to purchase the grapes from a small producer who might not survive in this competitive wine market without this kind of project.
This wine spent 18 months developing rich and velvety texture in oak barrels – and Mauricio's been aging it in bottles ever since, waiting until each drop was perfectly rich and smooth before sharing it with you. Don't miss your Angel treasure, 6 years in the making!
- Marlborough Pinot from Morven Valley. Mike says: "It's pure, supple... and ready to enjoy!"
- Thanks to its delicate flavors and soft finish, this Pinot is so easy going. Bright, versatile... you can take it just about anywhere.
- Plus, it's a match made in heaven for the meal table. Just be sure to save some for turkey when the time comes!