- Classic, French, and dee-licious. This crisp blush carries subtle, delicate flavors the region does best!
- Made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- Ben honored this Rosé's gloriously delicate nature - giving you a Provence-style wine for half the usual price.
- Evangelos harvested Pinot Noir from two regions (Suisun Valley and Sonoma) to bring you a juicy California Rosé with Provencal elegance.
- You've met your weekday wine. Full of rich fruit flavors and a crisp and clean finish, this wine goes with darn near anything!
- Stuff this summer guzzler inside a picnic basket loaded with creamy Brie and prosciutto - you'll be a picnic hero.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – you can taste California sunshine in every sip!
Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like sweetness and a ripe raspberry finish.
- This is the perfect post workday wine. Pour a tall glass, put your feet up, and say ahhhhhhhhh.
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
This ruby-pink stunner is filled with bright vanilla and strawberry flavors. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- This is your go-to summertime wine. Slide 3-4 bottles in your fridge, so you're ready for the moment when the temperatures start to pop.