- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A big complex beast of a wine. Oh, and the guy who makes it also makes one of Chile's most famous (and most expensive) wines.
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, you'll be paying over $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you were a smart cookie and supported him directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. Jean-Pascal's wines get even better with bottle age.
- A robust, rich sparkling rose made of 75% Pinot Noir and 25% Chardonnay. Made in the same style as Champagne and aged for 24 months on the yeasts, this wine has real depth.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (Former head winemaker for Chandon!!) and, as an Angel, you get it for less than $17!
- If you want a sparkling that can pair with food, this is it. Bubbly roses are known for their richness and versatility at the dinner table
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- You've been crying out for more Port... so we asked Portuguese winemaking legend Luis to make us something truly scrumptious
- Rich, sweet 'n smooth, this is real Port and Angel funding makes it a real bargain.
- Enjoy with a good wedge of the smelliest cheese you can get your hands on. Divine.
- Pure fruit a with an intense splash of citrus and lime. This is some zesty, high-grade Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc!
- Mike used Angel funding to work with five different cool climate vineyards in Marlborough – and it makes for extra-juicy, citrusy, flavor-packed white.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Makes me want to pan sear some buttery scallops coated sprinkled with a juicy lemon. If that sounds good, you should make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
Your funding gave Scott the chance to make this Sauv from the two vineyards he first fell in love with 20 years ago! This Sauv is a throwback to classic, refreshingly rich whites.
Scott fermented this wine as cold and long as he could to keep the flavors tropical and zesty – it's a mouthful of juicy limes and ripe melon!
Warmer days are here and BBQs are firing... Scott suggests you toss back a glass of this crisp Sauv while the flames are hot!
- Vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, through the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months -- the result is a harmonious and complete flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- Perfect party starter Every party should start with a toast and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.
- Layers and layers of concentrated black and red fruit make the Bravado rich and intense - it hums with earthiness and spices.
- This intensity comes from the vineyard being over 100 years old with a traditional field blend of six different grapes - because of their age, the vines produce small quantities of HIGH-quality fruit.
- Thanks to your funding, Connie was able to harvest another 250 cases of this beauty for her Angels!
- Crisp, bright and oh-so-fruity! Those fresh, smooth cherry flavors are running wild.
- Mike harvested this Pinot from 5 different vineyards along the wind-blown Wither Hills range – Marlborough fruit that's famous for delicate, sunny fruit flavors like plums and wild cherries.
- This is a bright, fruity versatile wine that is perfect for sipping all year round – even in the hot heat of summer. Pop the beach umbrella and pour!