- Just when we thought we'd slurped every Millier wine on the menu, Stephen went and made a brand-new scrum-diddly-umptious red blend. Man, we love this guy.
- All 4 grapes inside this red (Shiraz, Merlot, Zinfandel and Petite Sirah) were sourced from one special estate vineyard in Lodi. The same one Stephen uses to make the other Angels Reserve reds you know and love!
- Twist off the top, and bring your appetite! Stephen says a juicy, oak-aged red like this is best served with saucy pastas, hearty stews and a pile of fancy cheese.
- This is a lux Reserve Cabernet oozes with wild berry flavor. And it's got that richness that we love – almost chocolatey, and definitely heavenly.
- David really wanted to show off the top-quality grapes he got from the Miller Family Vineyard in Clarksburg, so he held the fruit back for an extra year and aged Cab for 18 months in glamorous oak barrels.
- ... and he tasted every single barrel for final approval to make sure that this is a well-aged fine wine. Serve it with a generous plate of tagliatelle pasta, glistening with juicy tomato ragu and rich pecorino cheese. Your tastebuds are in for a treat!
- Stephen trained his Zinfandel vines in Amador county to grow just the way he liked them – and fermented this 92% rated red in small lots to enhance its extra-juicy flavor.
- Pour yourself a glass of decadent red and cozy your toes up to a fire. His spicy, powerful Zin will make you feel right at home, no matter where you are.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "My first year making wine in the Sierras, I was introduced to the pleasures of Zinfandel with grilled lamb on skewers with onion and peppers, and I've never looked back."
- "This wine is a blend of Old Vine Zinfandel grapes, with some vines up to eighty years of age. With Old Vines, you get fewer grapes, but more concentrated and nuanced fruit, so it is best to respect the fruit and let it speak for itself."
- "My goal was to make a very rich full bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that so it's a great value. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and go right on up from there."
- "I get to make several small lot Zinfandels with my Angel funding, and what makes this one special is the incredible character and expression of the old vineyards... you have to taste it to believe it."
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice... everything you love about this red, amplified.
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Glug, glug, glug...wait, you want me to write a tasting note?! This is dangerously drinkable Cabernet smoother than silk pajamas.
- Stephen's a legend for making BIG wines for tiny prices. His Lodi Cab is the proof, showcasing a lush, ripe style from a single estate vineyard (and yours for under $10 a bottle!)
- This is your everyday red right here. Don't feel bad opening a bottle (or two) whenever a friend drops by.
- Pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet with layers and layers of ripe fruit and plums - if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been working with Angel funding since the beginning, and his South African Cabernet Sauvignon is the most popular wine on our site.
- Angels gave Stephen a little more funding so he could create this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. It's ripe and robust... and then some. It always vanishes quickly, so don't wait to grab a bottle!
- Rich, chocolatey wine with intense berry fruit and an intoxicating aroma. You really feel the blend come through - it's a mix of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec!
- Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
- My mouth starts watering at the thought of a huge glass of this dark, brooding wine paired with some grilled shortribs - drenched in enough sauce so they melt-off-the-bone...
- Sexy, luscious Shiraz from one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions.
- What's more, Daryl planted this vineyard right next door to the motherlode of Penfolds' Shiraz vineyards (which go into $800 bottles of wine) so you know it's the perfect place to grow this fruit.
- Good vineyards have low yields and this one is no exception - there were only 2000 bottles produced for the US, so you may want to grab more than one if you like blockbuster Shiraz.
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!