- Matt knows exactly what you love about a Napa Cab - and he's made one of the world's most luxurious reds just plain fun to drink.
- Not just anybody can harvest fruit from the top vineyards he can - and he uses that exclusive access to bring you a mouthwatering red flush with bold, ripe berries, plums... even spicy-sweet notes like mocha.
- Give this wine a proper decant while you grill a nice thick piece of juicy steak. It could only get better if you had an extra bottle of this 94% rated beauty on the side.
- Petit Verdot is a deep, dominating wine, full of intense, concentrated flavor. A ton of expensive Napa Cabs have small percentages of this varietal – it adds a dazzling amount of richness and powerful color to the world's boldest wines.
- It's incredibly rare to find 100% Petit Verdot on its own. But Matt wanted to introduce you to this vibrant grape – and purchased fruit from a famous Rutherford AVA producer to do it. I'd tell you who, but we signed an NDA...
- Your funding gave Matt the chance to shine the spotlight on a va-va-va-voom varietal, and make a limited edition, small volume production of a wine he loves. 18 months of barrel age, kid gloves in the cellar... this special red got the first-class treatment from a Napa legend. Only 500 cases exist!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- This is a volputuous Pinot, full of glass-licking flavors like ripe raspberries, black cherries - made super silky and smooth from aging in smoky French oak barrels for 12 months.
- ... and you fund it from scratch – that's why one of Calfornia's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- For this year's Cabernet, Camille is showcasing Carneros – a region that borders Napa's southwestern edge. It's coveted bay breezes and coastal fog let her signature red grow up to be BIG and strong.
- This is Cami's wheelhouse: Rich, creamy, full-bodied, heavy-hitting Napa Cabernet, loaded with decadent black fruit flavors like figs and plums. She makes it taste like a million bucks, and sells it for less than $30.
- Only teeniest, tiniest amount was made, and every year, this Cab sells out faster than the last! Go on and add 2 bottles to your basket... while you still have the chance.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Reserve version of his Cab boasts a full-throttle kick of dark red fruit and silky vanilla & spice.
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
- Pure, bold Cabernet sourced from 3 vineyards, including a stellar mountain property in the Mayacamas range that grows incredibly intense fruit.
- Scott is unrelenting in his search for the best fruit for his projects, and this wine delivers incredible quality on a California staple: Sonoma Cabernet. He puts his own spin on a classic with ROX – and it's sprightly, full of juicy fruits like plums and tummy-warming spices. YUM.
- Because you love it so much, Scott tries to produce a few more bottles each year... but it always seems to slip away faster than before. Get yours now, or forever hold your peace!
- Hello, single-vineyard Pinot Noir. This round, rich and supple Russian River Valley red from your 8-time winemaker of the year comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's all harvested from 1 premium vineyard. And once those grapes got to the winery - whew! Daryl worked tirelessly to bring all the color and flavor he could to this wine. He even aged it inside top-of-the-line French oak barrels!
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. Don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year...
- Ripe, rich Napa Cab swirling with deep, dark and delicious fruit - you're gonna need a bigger glass. This incredible value Napa Cabernet will blow you away.
- By working with Napa vineyards and a few that sit a couple miles outside of "Napa Valley," Alex got to work with prestigious Napa fruit at a fraction of the cost - that's why this $54 wine is yours for less than $20.
- Alex made waves with her great white Chenin Blanc, and Angels have been chomping at the bit for her to make a red. Now that she's revealed it's a stunning Napa Cab, we expect things to spin completely out of control.
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice... everything you love about this red, amplified.
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Glug, glug, glug...wait, you want me to write a tasting note?! This is dangerously drinkable Cabernet smoother than silk pajamas.
- Stephen's a legend and knows how to make fantastic wines that deliver BIG flavor at tiny prices. This Cab is the proof, showcasing a lush, ripe style from a single vineyard in Lodi for under $10 a bottle.
- This is your everyday drinking red right here. Don't feel bad opening a bottle (or two) whenever a friend drops by... or even if you just want to relax by yourself after a hard day's work.