- The color is as vibrant as the scintillating strawberry and tangerine flavor it leaves on your tongue. What else do you expect from Keith? He's your sparkling master!
- Angels gave Keith the funding to harvest his Central Coast fruit early to preserve this wine's gorgeous, bright acidity.
- Warning: this is big and flavorful! Get ready for a chilled bottle packed with delicious fruit and a touch of citrus. It's the perfect wine for a sunny day and a plate of oysters.
- Classic French rosé - this crisp blush carries subtle, delicate flavors the region does best!
- Made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- Ben honored this Rosé's gloriously delicate nature - giving you a Provence-style wine for half the usual price.
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi. It's the perfect climate for those hot-weather-loving grapes.
You get a flood of vanilla and strawberry flavors from this one. It’s got a perfectly balanced sweetness and a dry lip-smacking finish.
- This is your go-to summertime Rosé. The one you keep a stock of parked in your fridge, ready for when the temperatures start to pop.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – the perfect region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like sweetness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect summer punch.
- Chill a bottle in the fridge for every day that the sun is shining. Make it special with a side of grilled figs, wrapped in honey and prosciutto. YUM!