- Rosé from 100% Pinot Noir grown in the cool Santa Lucia Highlands. It's crisp, refreshing, and full of bright, fresh fruit – the kind of wine to keep around, year-round!
- Santa Lucia is covered in cooling fog that glides in from the coastal Monterey Bay. Its cool temps and long growing season making SLH prime real estate for wines with intense flavors and rich, fruity aromas.
- Full of bright berry, strawberries, citrus (even vanilla – thanks to aging in both steel tanks and French oak barrels!) this wine is happiness in a bottle... and the perfect pairing for light fare, BBQ, and/or your porch!
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
This ruby-pink stunner is filled with bright vanilla and strawberry flavors. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- This is your go-to summertime wine. Slide 3-4 bottles in your fridge, so you're ready for the moment when the temperatures start to pop.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – you can taste California sunshine in every sip!
Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like sweetness and a ripe raspberry finish.
- This is the perfect post workday wine. Pour a tall glass, put your feet up, and say ahhhhhhhhh.