- Keith nailed it. After resting in bottle for 18 months during tirage, your top-shelf bubbly is dripping with richness and yet, it's still so soft and crisp. This single-varietal Carneros Blanc de Blancs is the luxury sparkling he's always wanted to make. And YOU made it possible.
- Before you came along, Keith was Head Winemaker at Schramsberg - where he made Napa's most prestigious sparkling wine. He used the magic of Angel funding to make this bubbly with the same elegance, stature and decadence as Schramsberg's famed Blanc de Blanc... at a fraction of the price!
- Try not to freak out when we tell you this: Only 200 cases were made. Wine with this much finesse will sell out way before the big clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, so you need to BUY NOW.
- Crisp, lively sparkling that's full of soft and creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that adds in a lovely lingering finish. This new Brut is absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s rich, toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- This limited release is a perfect fit for the holiday season. Make sure you treat yourself to this Wayne special while there are still bottles left (did you check out the introductory price?!)
- A robust yet elegant sparkling rosé (75% Pinot Noir and 25% Chardonnay) harvested from premium cold climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) for less than $20.
- If you want a sparkling that can pair with food, you've met your match. Brut bubbly is made for the dinner table - and every single celebration you can justify.
Keith quit his job at America’s best sparkling winery to make a show-stopping Prosecco-style wine right here in California. And it’s incredible!
This Italian inspired wine is every bit as refreshing as you’d expect. It's super generous with fruit aromas and flavors like pineapple, guava and mango.
- You gave chance to show off his sparkling skills AND make a wine that he loves, full of gorgeous intensity. Keith says "Everyday is a celebration... so you might as well celebrate it with bubbles!"
WE'RE NOT SURE
Keith quit his job at Schramsberg, America’s top sparkling winery, to make a show-stopping Prosecco-style wine right here in California. And it’s incredible!
Keith even put this Italian-inspired wine through traditional sparkling fermentations - to ensure every drop is refined and refreshing! It fills your mouth with crisp, clean, melony flavors and slips down suuuper easy.
It's great to drink alongside fragrant Thai food, with the power to stand up to a little spiciness, too. A glass of these bubbles and hot stir-fried rice noodles is the perfect summer treat!
- Vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, through the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months -- the result is a harmonious and complete flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- Perfect party starter Every party should start with a toast and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.