WE'RE NOT SURE
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- Paolo used designated grapes from his own vineyards in Valdobbiadene to make you a DOCG Prosecco... the Rolls Royce of Italian sparkling!
- Yours is a fruity and zippy white, full of fresh and fine flavors like green apple, pear and delicate flower blossoms. Perfect for celebrating something special (like 5 o'clock).
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is fruity and lightly sweet. Looking for something a bit more crisp? Opt for his Prosecco Brut.
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- Vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, through the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months -- the result is a harmonious and complete flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- Perfect party starter Every party should start with a toast and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.