- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
- Vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, through the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months -- the result is a harmonious and complete flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- Perfect party starter Every party should start with a toast and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.