- Full of soft-smelling flowers and juicy apples and pears, it’s possible this sparkling will transport you to a garden terrace overlooking the countryside. Heaven... We’re in Italian heaven.
- Paolo's passion for making wine is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with his vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene, the region's epicenter for making Prosecco, this spumante is as real as it gets (thanks to our Angels, it's also a bargain price!).
- This is a star on its own (the last vintage sold out QUICK), but also dreamy with prosciutto and cheese. Or, do as the Italians do, enjoy it with a creamy dessert.
- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect with light apps – or with Aperol as a spritz.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
- This Sauv is so zingy and refreshing, like the first bite of a juicy tangerine...
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3AM!
- Serve with vibrant salads or Mexican dishes loaded with avocado and lime to see this wine in action. Más pico de gallo, por favor...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The Reserva is Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's a bit more grown-up, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
- Exuberantly fruity, yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Six years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right so you get remarkable value even in world-famous regions like Marlborough.
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of some shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this SB.
- Classic, French, and dee-licious. This crisp blush carries subtle, delicate flavors the region does best!
- Made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- Ben honored this Rosé's gloriously delicate nature - giving you a Provence-style wine for half the usual price.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- It's a blend of several local varieties from Estremadura, which is how you get incredible complexity for such a low price. But it's the simply mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- This vintage received a Silver medal in the International Wine Challenge 2018!
- Crisp, lively sparkling that's full of soft and creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that adds in a lovely lingering finish. This new Brut is absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s rich, toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- The first time we told Angels about it, we sold out in 48 hours! Make sure you treat yourself to a record-breaking wine from Wayne while it's still in stock, 'cuz it won't be for long!
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique.
- Because you fund Karen directly, you've made a sumptuous, high-end wine super affordable. It's time to enjoy a special Reserve... any day of the week!