- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!
Rich, Argentine Malbec with structure, concentration and deep violet notes (a credit to the Uco Valley vineyards where 60% of the fruit comes from) and ample juicy fruitiness (typical of the Medrano Malbec vineyards that make up 40% of the wine).
Mauricio's been Angel-funded since his 2009 vintage so his growers let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to picking, and he has figured out every step from pressing, fermenting, bottling and storage to impress the socks off every Angel who sips the wine.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your BBQ and sizzling grilled steak to the next level.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- It's a blend of several local varieties from Estremadura, which is how you get incredible complexity for such a low price. But it's the simply mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- From the master of Brunello and one of Italy’s most respected wine consultants Maurizio Castelli... this is the richest, the finest and downright perfect example of Italian fine wine.
- Maurizio's masterpiece is packed with mouth-wateringly juicy cherry and bramble fruits with an ultra-refined smoky oak finish, thanks to 4 years oak ageing.
- If you're looking for a fine wine to lay down then this is it... This is 100% authentic, bona fide Sangiovese.... and it can age for at least two decades!
- Crisp, lively sparkling that's full of soft and creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that adds in a lovely lingering finish. This new Brut is absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s rich, toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- The first time we told Angels about it, we sold out in 48 hours! Make sure you treat yourself to a record-breaking wine from Wayne while it's still in stock, 'cuz it won't be for long!
- Exuberantly fruity, yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Six years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right so you get remarkable value even in world-famous regions like Marlborough.
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of some shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this SB.
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- Ben's put Minervois on the map with his winemaking, and this little beauty is proof he's a real wizard with his wines.
- This is one of the most popular French wines we've ever had on the site, thanks to its rich, ripe, berry flavors and its incredible smoothness.
- This a Grenache-based blend and the vines sit at the bottom of La Montagne Noire (Black Mountain), a site that has been growing Grenache for 2,000 years! Old vineyards like these are precious treasures that are tragically being ripped out all over France, but you let Ben keep this plot and produce this amazing wine.