- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied Cabernet, with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at the Sydney International Wine Competition!
- And because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique.
- Because you fund Karen directly, you've made a sumptuous, high-end wine super affordable. It's time to enjoy a special Reserve... any day of the week!
- Rich, Argentine Malbec with structure, concentration and deep violet notes (a credit to the 60% of the grapes that come from Uco Valley vineyards) and ample juicy fruitiness (characteristic of the 40% Medrano Malbec vineyards).
- Mauricio's been Angel-funded since his 2009 vintage so his growers let him control every little step from pruning to picking, and he has figured out every step from pressing, fermenting, bottling and storage to impress the socks off every Angel who sips the wine.
- Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your BBQ and sizzling grilled steak to the next level.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- Exuberantly fruity, yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Six years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right so you get remarkable value even in world-famous regions like Marlborough.
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of some shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this SB.
- From the master of Brunello and one of Italy’s most respected wine consultants Maurizio Castelli... this is the richest, the finest and downright perfect example of Italian fine wine.
- Maurizio's masterpiece is packed with mouth-wateringly juicy cherry and bramble fruits with an ultra-refined smoky oak finish, thanks to 4 years oak ageing.
- If you're looking for a fine wine to lay down then this is it... This is 100% authentic, bona fide Sangiovese.... and it can age for at least two decades!
Uco Valley is the home of truly iconic Argentinian Malbec. Mauricio harvested from one of the Valley's oldest vineyards to bring you a dazzling red full of intense flavor.
Every step of Mauricio's winemaking process is heavily controlled, from pruning and picking to the conditions of fermentation, bottling and storage. Angel funding helped him afford this extra level of attention to make a luxury Malbec for an everyday price!
Ready to enjoy now, but these ripe berry flavors aren't going anywhere. Keep it around for several years if you can wait that long... this red only gets smoother with age.
- Ben's put Minervois on the map with his winemaking, and this little beauty is proof he's a real wizard with his wines.
- This is one of the most popular French wines we've ever had on the site, thanks to its rich, ripe, berry flavors and its incredible smoothness.
- This a Grenache-based blend and the vines sit at the bottom of La Montagne Noire (Black Mountain), a site that has been growing Grenache for 2,000 years! Old vineyards like these are precious treasures that are tragically being ripped out all over France, but you let Ben keep this plot and produce this amazing wine.