- Glug, glug, glug...wait, you want me to write a tasting note?! This is dangerously drinkable Cabernet smoother than silk pajamas.
- Stephen's a legend for making BIG wines for tiny prices. His Lodi Cab is the proof, showcasing a lush, ripe style from a single estate vineyard (and yours for under $10 a bottle!)
- This is your everyday red right here. Don't feel bad opening a bottle (or two) whenever a friend drops by.
- Pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet with layers and layers of ripe fruit and plums - if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been working with Angel funding since the beginning, and his South African Cabernet Sauvignon is the most popular wine on our site.
- Angels gave Stephen a little more funding so he could create this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. It's ripe and robust... and then some. It always vanishes quickly, so don't wait to grab a bottle!
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!
- Irene makes each bottle of her ultra-premium Carmenere with handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- You fund a signature Chilean Carmenere: Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this wine so downright delicious.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when you add in a wedge of buttery, crumbly cornbread.
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- Your first sensation is one of deep rich blueberry that gives way to a mixture of plum, edged with a smoky streak of oak - all of which lasts ages with each mouthful. You'll be almost too in love with this wine.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine. Boom!
- Bold, beautifully structured Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California... and flavor to match.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, famous for its long growing season - grapes grow low 'n' slow, and pick up dark, concentrated fruit flavors while they're hanging on the vine. That's where all this bold cherry and scrumptious berry flavor comes from!
- Your funding gives Jacqueline the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year. This is s special vintage for Angels – it's her 5th bottling! – and the quality is unreal.
- This vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
Rich, Argentine Malbec with structure, concentration and deep violet notes (a credit to the Uco Valley vineyards where 60% of the fruit comes from) and ample juicy fruitiness (typical of the Medrano Malbec vineyards that make up 40% of the wine).
Mauricio's been Angel-funded since his 2009 vintage so his growers let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to picking, and he has figured out every step from pressing, fermenting, bottling and storage to impress the socks off every Angel who sips the wine.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your BBQ and sizzling grilled steak to the next level.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- This quintessential Cabernet Franc is dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's latest has the deep, rich flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave.
- Jacqueline loves Cab Franc and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This is a complex beauty with incredibly bold fruit flavor and a smoky undertone.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation! "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!"