- Matt knows exactly what you love about a Napa Cab - and he's made one of the world's most luxurious reds just plain fun to drink.
- Not just anybody can harvest fruit from the top vineyards he can - and he uses that exclusive access to bring you a mouthwatering red flush with bold, ripe berries, plums... even spicy-sweet notes like mocha.
- Give this wine a proper decant while you grill a nice thick piece of juicy steak. It could only get better if you had an extra bottle of this 94% rated beauty on the side.
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- This is a volputuous Pinot, full of glass-licking flavors like ripe raspberries, black cherries - made super silky and smooth from aging in smoky French oak barrels for 12 months.
- ... and you fund it from scratch – that's why one of Calfornia's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- For this year's Cabernet, Camille is showcasing Carneros – a region that borders Napa's southwestern edge. It's coveted bay breezes and coastal fog let her signature red grow up to be BIG and strong.
- This is Cami's wheelhouse: Rich, creamy, full-bodied, heavy-hitting Napa Cabernet, loaded with decadent black fruit flavors like figs and plums. She makes it taste like a million bucks, and sells it for less than $30.
- Only teeniest, tiniest amount was made, and every year, this Cab sells out faster than the last! Go on and add 2 bottles to your basket... while you still have the chance.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Reserve version of his Cab boasts a full-throttle kick of dark red fruit and silky vanilla & spice.
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Glug, glug, glug...wait, you want me to write a tasting note?! This is dangerously drinkable Cabernet smoother than silk pajamas.
- Stephen's a legend and knows how to make fantastic wines that deliver BIG flavor at tiny prices. This Cab is the proof, showcasing a lush, ripe style from a single vineyard in Lodi for under $10 a bottle.
- This is your everyday drinking red right here. Don't feel bad opening a bottle (or two) whenever a friend drops by... or even if you just want to relax by yourself after a hard day's work.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, beautifully structured Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California... and flavor to match.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, famous for its long growing season - grapes grow low 'n' slow, and pick up dark, concentrated fruit flavors while they're hanging on the vine. That's where all this bold cherry and scrumptious berry flavor comes from!
- Your funding gives Jacqueline the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year. This is s special vintage for Angels – it's her 5th bottling! – and the quality is unreal.
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- Your first sensation is one of deep rich blueberry that gives way to a mixture of plum, edged with a smoky streak of oak - all of which lasts ages with each mouthful. You'll be almost too in love with this wine.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine. Boom!
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- Pure Sonoma Cabernet Franc! It doesn't get more dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's is a very special wine.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
- This fragrant beauty from Gerd Stepp is steeped in gorgeous, rounded fruits with a long and luxurious finish. Oooooh-so-drinkable!
- Gerd was able to harvest fruit in the same region as his parents' vineyards in Germany – in the Pflaz, an area known for its majestic Pinot Blanc. If you're looking for a new favorite white and love wines like Pinot Grigio and Sauv Blanc, this will be your new go-to in no time.
- This nice and light white is perfect with a bit of grilled fish, griddled asparagus and a generous portion of buttery potatoes.