- Crémant de Limoux is a dazzler, dancing with juicy, crisp flavors like apple and pear, delicate bubbles and unrivaled elegance. It’s not Champagne – it's entirely new and different. And you’re getting in on the secret.
- Angels funded Françoise to work with hillside vineyards in Limoux - her hometown, and France’s original sparkling region. She's carrying on this centuries-old tradition, making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen.
- For funding Françoise as she perfects each sparkling wine, Angels get direct access to a showstopping sparkling for an unbelievable deal.
Scott's oh-so-ripe take on this Spanish grape is overflowing with rich, robust flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry and finishes long and strong.
Angel funding helped Scott harvest Tempranillo from vineyards in Clarksburg – surrounding California's Sacramento River delta region – where the grapes ripen evenly and fully to produce Scott’s signature, no-holds-barred style.
With your Angel savings, what’s not to love?! Let this be your new everyday favorite. Serve with jamón and queso, prop your feet up by the fire and let your taste buds do the flamenco.
- This bright Pinot bursts with bright flavors like ripe, juicy cranberry and plum that linger sip after sip.
- With your support, Derek harvested pristine grapes from the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Pinots like this easily start at $40 or more a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot along the Pacific, you get this regional specialty with an exclusive Angel savings!
- Elegant, 90+ rated and delicate, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling – an all-out Angel and critic favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — from the finest Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – because you made it possible.
- This is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards year after year. It even beat Taittinger as a judges' favorite at the SF Wine Competition – get your hands on a bottle whenever you see it return!
- This smooth red is overflowing with flavors like black plum, brambly berries and mocha, plus Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this an Angel favorite every vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen combine 6 red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, blending them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes – like his favorite slow-simmered cassoulet with rich meats and beans that perfectly complement this red’s concentrated flavors.
- This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 9 vintages.
- Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his 9th vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
- Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra complexity. Just one sip and you know why Angels can’t get enough.
- This powerful Zinfandel is chock full of spice and flavors like juicy red plums, wild blackberries and ripe blueberries – a juicy and wildly popular red you’ll love.
- Your support helped Stephen harvest Lodi Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, resulting in vibrant flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious flavors like baked apple, pear and brioche. It’s rich and creamy – no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less meant more intense flavors, and with Angels’ help, he saved these vines.
- Today, it's a golden-hued, smooth treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- This elegant white screams, “I am Chardonnay!” with its ideal balance of fresh apple, crisp pear, and rich and creamy flavor. It’s fruity AND silky.
- Your funding helped 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvest world-class Chardonnay from four Russian River Valley vineyards for just the right blend of intensely flavored fruit.
- Daryl added extra polish by aging this Chardonnay in fine French oak barrels. Now this Angel and critic favorite is yours to enjoy with your exclusive savings!
- Intense ripe dark fruit flavors course through this classic California Zinfandel, with a refined, elegant texture from a full 15 months of barrel aging.
- Winemaker Jonathan Pey harvested this Zinfandel from a selection of vineyards from Sonoma wine country down the California coast to Monterey and all the way to Paso Robles, masterfully blending the character of each region for a high-end Zin that captures the best of the Golden State.
- This Zinfandel is generous in more ways than one – once this current vintage sells out Jonathan will donate $1 to the Climate Registry for every bottle Angels purchase!