Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- Irene’s champion Chilean red is a master class in deep, dark, intensely fruity flavors, meticulously mingled with sweet spices and a sublimely smooth texture from oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, Irene could source this world-class Carmenere from a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most primo spots for the varietal in all of Chile.
- These pristine grapes grow on a postcard-perfect sunny hillside where they get juuuust the right conditions to ripen slowly, giving your wine the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
- This Rosé of Pinot Noir from Patrice practically hums with bright red fruits like plush strawberry and oh-so-ripe cherry, not to mention a citrusy zing that perfectly caps off this light pink flavor parade.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre, the world-famous pocket of France's Loire Valley, and gave it extra-special attention to bring you one unbelievably elegant Rosé.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp, refined Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. Pop open a bottle and make a toast – to you!
This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine – now for the first time in this wine, he’s turning up the pink!
- Made with a delicate balance of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this rose gold Rosé dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like pear and strawberry, all gliding along on a soft silky palate and oh-so-fine bubbles perfected by 10 months in bottle.
- For his first Eponina Rosé, Wayne used your support to source fruit from River Junction AVA, a cool pocket of California’s Central Valley that’s picture-perfect for growing grapes worthy of the highest spot on the shelf.
Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s luscious red blend is a deep, brooding masterpiece of Cab Franc, Merlot and Cab Sauv that was made specifically for a full-on feast shared with friends.
With your support, Carmen could source the powerhouse varietals for this blend from prestigious vineyards in both Stellenbosch and Paarl. The fruit was handpicked and the wine aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels before coming straight to you.
It’s an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect red to pair with some pepper crusted steak and freshly made aioli.
- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.