- This bright, fresh Pinot Grigio from your 2020 Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy, mouthwatering splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a crisp, oh-so-lively finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Pinot Grigio from two top-notch vineyards set in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she worked to preserve every ounce of delicate fruity flavor and bring it all the way to your glass.
- This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on any sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
- Alex’s bright, balanced white wine is everything you expect in a great dry Riesling, from the crisp layers of fruit, like pear and apple, to the dash of citrus, touched off by a clean, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding behind her, Alex specifically chose grapes from a family-farmed vineyard in the Clarksburg region and had special access to harvest her fruit from the most sought-after corner of the vineyard, just for your wine.
- After its debut vintage last year, Alex’s Riesling is now back by popular demand – and for funding its return, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This ripe, juicy white wine from the heart of Sonoma Valley is a thirst-quenching classic, complete with a lush mouthful of fruit flavors like peach and nectarine, and balanced by a tangy twist of citrus.
- Jacqueline used your funding and her connections in Sonoma wine country to turn top-quality hand-picked grapes into this easy-drinking white, exclusively for all your summer sipping needs.
- If ever there was a delicious Sauvignon Blanc for all occasions, this is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
This light and vibrant white wine treats your tastebuds to ripe flavors of apple, tropical fruits and a layer of zesty citrus. Scott’s crisp, easy-sipping Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund – one sip is all it takes to see why.
Thanks to Angels, Scott harvested world-class Pinot Gris from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the vibrant, ripe complexity of grapes from Southern Oregon.
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Tropical fruits and a bright splash of citrus practically sing from the glass with each sip, gliding with a perfect balance of fruity intensity and lively crispness into a long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Rod an all-access pass to some of New Zealand’s most renowned Sauvignon Blanc, thriving 185 meters above sea level in the Hawke’s Bay region, where cool daytime temperatures and ocean breezes yield deeply complex and delicious Sauvignon Blanc.
- To channel the fresh fruit character of this unique site, Rod opted for a gentle approach in the winery, choosing cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks to achieve a world-class fruity crispness. Scoop up a bottle and sip for yourself!
Each sip of this crowd-pleasing refresher is a crisp, lively mouthful of tropical fruit and apple flavors, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's an absolute Angel-favorite – one sip and you’ll instantly know why.
If there's one place your Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Your support gives the super-talented father-son team of Stephen and Jamie de Wet full access to the country’s finest fruit exclusively for your superb Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're pairing it up with a declious meal (grilled lemon and herb chicken is a must) or simply sipping away a relaxing afternoon or evening, this is the bottle you deserve to have on hand.
- This light, crisp sipper is a must-try for fruit-driven Chardonnay lovers – bright flavors of apple and pear are the stars of the show in this mouthwatering white wine, balanced perfectly throughout a luscious, long-lasting finish.
- South African specialist Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the heart of the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let the site’s complex, concentrated fruit flavors come through to the fullest in the finished wine.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. Now with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses your Angel funding to get exclusive access to grapes from his favorite grapegrower high up in the Mediterranean hillsides – in return he brings you this fruity, refreshing white wine, loaded with French finesse.
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- David’s Sauvignon Blanc is packed with potent layers of pear and stone fruit flavors, like ripe peach and juicy mango, balanced by a citrusy edge and rounded off with a lively, crisp, lingering finish.
- With your support, David harvested his grapes from sunny hillside vineyards in Lake County, Napa’s northerly neighbor. Sauvignon Blanc ripens steadily and evenly here for a delicate and complex cast of flavors that David captured with a long, cool fermentation in the winery.
- Seared sea scallops are David’s first choice for pairing with this scintillating white wine, with oysters or grilled salmon close behind. Just be sure to chill your bottle before pouring that first glass – then sit back and enjoy!
- This lush white Grenache is a thirst-quenching classic from winemaker Franck Massard’s famed corner of Spain, with a signature citrusy twist, like a delectable lemon drop, and a sleek, creamy finish that lasts and lasts.
- Franck crafted this scintillating white wine with grapes sourced entirely from his own specially-tended estate vineyards. Franck is a huge proponent of organic farming practices, ensuring the long-term health of the vineyard while making utterly delicious wines.
- Franck’s small village in northeastern Spain built its reputation on a centuries-old tradition of Garnacha Blanca (aka white Grenache) – now you’re helping him carry on that legacy with this world-class wine that he can call his own.