All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Scott’s crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”
- This lively white is a classic refresher – a mouthwatering pop of flavors like juicy melon, ripe peach and zesty citrus.
- With your support, Stefano harvested grapes from vineyards around Verona in northern Italy. The Veneto region is one of the best places for bright whites, where breezes from the area’s largest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Voilà, the perfect match!
This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
Tropical fruit and white peach flavors meld with delicate cream in Mick’s Fumé Blanc, the barrel-fermented Sauvignon Blanc style made famous by Robert Mondavi in the 1960s.
Mick harvested Sauvignon Blanc from a single vineyard owned by the Saini family in the heart of Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley, where rich soils and a warmer climate allow him to make this wine in the luxurious Fumé Blanc style.
Grab a few bottles of Mick’s Fumé Blanc – no corkscrew required! – and taste California Sauvignon Blanc history. Mondavi would be proud.
- Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with citrusy and tropical flavors and ends with a soft, light finish – it’ll bring you a glass of sunshine any time of year.
- From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
- Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauvignon with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic shrimp – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
This bright, mouthwatering Pinot Grigio from a Winemaker of the Year is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a lively finish.
Your funding helped Karen harvest this Pinot Grigio from two vineyards in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she preserved every ounce of delicate fruity flavor, bringing it all the way to your glass.
This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on a sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
- This 90+ rated Alvarinho is loaded with mouthwatering flavors like ripe mango and zesty lime.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this white in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde – fresh, fruity and fizzy – harvesting grapes from vineyards in Minho Valley, the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- It's beloved by critics and Angels alike. The Quevedos are really onto something – get a bottle before it's gone!
- Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
- With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- Look no further than this award-winning sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across 3 vintages, the 4th is sure to please.
- This light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and passionfruit, capped off with a soft, oh-so refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- For this white’s zippiness and depth, Jen blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast – to Jen and then yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
- Patrice’s elegant Sauvignon Blanc hits all the high notes – zippy citrus, a dash of spice – plus a silky texture that’s très, très nice!
- With your support, Patrice harvested grapes from some of France’s best vineyards, including the Loire Valley, to bring you this bright white that you’ll reach for again and again.
- This is the only chance to snag the crisp white that Patrice describes as “a wine to please and ease the taste buds” – get it while you can before it’s gone forever.