- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- Scott’s refreshingly crisp stunner is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively summer sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while diving into shrimp tacos loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
- This crisp, light Sauvignon Blanc is a food-friendly easy-sipper buzzing with bright tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus.
- With over 40 harvests under his belt, D.H. is one of the most well-connected winemakers in the business and a pro at scouting out the best deals. With your funding, he brings Angels thirst-quenching treats like this for an absolute steal!
- D.H.'s go-to dinner pairing with this fresh, lively white wine is a little grilled chicken with fresh pesto pasta. Bring home a bottle or two and try it for yourself!
- This citrusy white will be a huge hit this spring and summer with its zippy flavors of green apple, kiwi and Asian pear—and a nice long finish!
- The majority of this fruit comes from a vineyard Chris owns—that Angels helped him buy!— in Willamette Valley, the first he has farmed himself from start to finish. “The fact that I now own a piece of this is astonishing,” he said.
- Pinot Blanc is rarity in this part of Oregon—most vineyards are planted to Willamette's #1 export—Pinot Noir!—but your support gave Chris the chance to grow a special tiny parcel of a fresh white you'll love. Scoop it up quickly while it lasts!
- This vibrant white hums with bright and perky flavors like citrus and a dash of ginger coupled with natural honey-like richness.
- Your funding helped Ondine harvest choice Pinot Gris grapes from the cool-climate Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons dance in unison to coax out the best refreshing flavors.
- Pair this mouthwatering white with a mouthwatering platter of flash-fried battered calamari and prawns. A squeeze of lemon and a smattering of sweet and sour glaze really make the plate.
- This lush, vibrant white is teeming with mouthwatering flavors like ripe pineapple, juicy mango and zippy citrus – a scintillating sipper that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- Your funding helped Karen harvest grapes from family-farmed Lodi vineyards down the road from the winery. She watched these grapes ripen with her own eyes – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher!
- Karen says just pair this with fish tacos, grilled asparagus or a spinach and goat cheese salad and you’re in flavor heaven.
- Light and bright with a crisp set of tangy flavors like citrus, green apple and passionfruit, Katy and Justin’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping treat every Angel deserves.
Your funding helped them source fruit from two primo Columbia Valley vineyards, whose grapes show a citrusy character from a cooler valley corner and tropical flavors from a warmer pocket.
For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer – at an Angel savings of 48%! – Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket.
- This light, crisp Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of zesty tropical flavors, with a lively freshness that’s made it a favorite of more than 11,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is easy-drinking New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $14 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough refresher before our stash runs dry!
- Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
- With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- Look no further than this award-winning sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across 3 vintages, the 4th is sure to please.