- This fresh, elegant French white is loaded with refined bright fruit flavors and a citrusy crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- With a 91% lifetime rating and Patrice’s three generations of winemaking expertise behind it, this is one fresh French white wine you don’t want to miss.
- This GOLD-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- Richard’s acclaimed Chenin flows with fruity flavors of crisp melon, citrusy key lime, tropical passionfruit and mango. This easy-going white wine is a summertime staple if there ever was one.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from grapes grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California – it’s the cool-climate cousin of Lodi, with the perfect conditions for growing high-end Chenin.
- “Chenin Blanc is so pure and light with delicious fruit flavors and aromas,” Richard says. “It’s great on a hot day by the pool and is terrific with a wide variety of foods.”
- Starting off with stone fruit flavors, along the lines of peach and nectarine, with a little side of tropical flavors and a flash of citrus, this Riesling’s fruit is balanced by a crisp, bright texture and long, refreshing finish.
- Katy and Justin Michaud are your go-to experts of Washington, with insider knowledge of the state’s best subregions and vineyards for world-class Riesling. Thanks to your funding, they’re able to share this crowd-favorite white wine with Angels everywhere.
- This is the whopping 8th vintage of Riesling that this Washington dream team has made for Angels, and a follow-up to last year’s Double Gold medal-winning vintage. Bring home a bottle and try the Riesling Angels and critics are raving about!
Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it will put some pep in your step.
It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
- Ripe tropical fruit flavors lead the way in this rich, juicy Viognier, followed by a long, lush finish with just a touch of tangy citrus to leave your tastebuds tingling.
- Your funding helped Stephen track down prime Viognier growing in a single vineyard deep in the heart of California Gold Country, where this white grape produces wines jam-packed with fresh fruit flavor... just what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a fresh feast of grilled oysters jump to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, pour a few glasses around for your friends, then sip the afternoon away.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness that goes down almost too easily.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This vibrant Viognier is a true South of France staple, with lush ripe apricot and zingy citrus flavors, balanced with the variety’s signature rich, creamy texture that’s made it a summer favorite of over 7,500 Angels.
- Your funding helped Ben select high-quality Viognier nestled along the coast of southern France, where cool Mediterranean breezes help the grapes ripen nice and evenly with every layer of juicy flavor intact.
- Viognier is the kind of refreshing white French wine that’s best enjoyed while it's young and fresh. Ben's advice: indulge in a glass of this elegant easy-sipper as soon as possible!
- Bright fruit flavors lead the way in this zippy Riesling from Nova. Its easy-sipping texture and refreshing finish make this white incredibly food-friendly — like a refreshing spritz of citrus on your favorite spicy dish.
- With your funding, she selected this Riesling from a trio of hillside vineyards, where brisk temperatures help this delicate white grape ripen with just the right complexity.
- Nova says, “this crowd-pleasing Riesling is perfect for an afternoon porch swing, an evening on the lake, or a holiday get together.” Bring home a bottle (or several) and discover what New York wines are all about!
- This Chardonnay is a light, refreshing white with bright fruit flavors and a tangy touch of citrus that wrap up in a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding, award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula crafted this lively white to spotlight the easy-drinking side of Chardonnay, with just a touch of toasty oak to balance its fresh fruity character.
- Chardonnay has consistently been one of Tom’s most popular wines with Angels – now’s your chance to try his latest vintage of this crisp crowd-favorite for just $9.99.