- This sleek, elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, vibrant fruit flavors and a creamy, silky smoothness that’s made this award-winning, 90+ rated Chard the favorite white wine of over 13,000 Angels.
- The best part about this golden-hued beauty? When the vineyard growing this Chardonnay was about to be pulled out, Angels stepped in and saved the priceless vines by funding David to source this prized fruit.
- Now he uses the intensely concentrated, complex grapes from these rescued vines to keep bringing you the Chardonnay of his dreams year after year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc comes packed with bright fruit flavors, a streak of citrus and a creamy, lush mouthfeel thanks to Mike’s choice of special barrel fermentation.
- Your funding helped Mike start with hand-picked Sauvignon Blanc from low-yielding New Zealand vineyards. On top of fermenting this Sauv Blanc in older oak barrels, Mike also let it age a bit longer on its lees to give it that extra little bit of complexity and smooth mouthfeel.
- Working with low-yielding vineyards gave Mike grapes doubly-packed with flavor, but it also meant he only had enough fruit to make less than 500 cases of this unique New Zealand staple. Now’s your chance to scoop up a few bottles while it lasts!
- For lovers of big California Chardonnay turned all the way up, it doesn’t get much bigger than Scott’s Rumpus Reserve. This powerfully ripe white wine hits all the marks – it’s creamy, buttery, oaky, rich and then some.
- With access to his choice of grapes from around California, thanks to your funding, Scott leaned toward the more tropical flavors of coastal fruit, which he called out by specially-aging the wine on its natural yeast lees for eight months.
- Scott then added another round of aging in toasted American and French oak barrels to top this Chardonnay off with a full-powered punch and rich texture.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This rich and creamy white is everything you want in a big, classic California Chardonnay and more, with layer after elegant layer of lush tropical fruit flavors and toasty oak that wind down into a long, mouth-filling finish.
- With the help of your funding, iconic 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvested his grapes from one of the most famed vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley, then barrel-aged the wine in French oak for 16 months for that perfect creamy texture.
- High-end Sonoma Chardonnay like this from a world-famous winemaker of Daryl’s caliber would easily go for over $50 a bottle. But for giving Daryl the creative freedom and funding to make this wine exactly the way he wanted to, you get it for less than half of that!
- Crisp apple and pear flavors tangle with a flash citrus while a smooth oaky creaminess balances this Chardonnay’s distinct mineral freshness. Fermented and aged in French oak barrels, this luxurious white wine is loaded with lip-smacking complexity and a long, generous finish.
- Thanks to his connections to some of South Africa’s top vineyards, winemaker Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from older vines growing in and around the Stellenbosch and Paarl regions, near South Africa’s cool-climate coast.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. With your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
- Ripe and juicy tropical fruit flavors make up this Chardonnay’s core, balanced by the vanilla, toasty oak and buttery layers and flavors of baked apple that come with 16 months of special aging on its lees and in French oak barrels.
- Richard harvested this Chardonnay from a single vineyard tended by a 3rd-generation grape-growing family in the Carneros area of southern Sonoma, a subregion famous for its high-end Chardonnay.
- Richard only released a little over 300 cases of this Chardonnay for Angels to try. Bring home a bottle or two while there are still a few to go around.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Chardonnay is a special one-time treat for lovers of fruity white wines, with its aromas that lean toward peach and apple blossoms, lush tropical flavors and faint touch of oaky spice.
- Winemakers and 5th-generation grapegrowers Nicholas and Marshall Miller harvested the lion’s share of this Chardonnay from the family’s estate vineyards in the Paso Robles Highlands District, where warm days and cool nights give them a bounty of flavor-rich grapes to work with.
- With three years of bottle age behind it already, this Chardonnay’s flavors are fully developed and ready to flaunt – score yourself a bottle of this one-time release while supplies last.
This 2016 Chardonnay is steeped in fresh, fruity layers of mango, pineapple and golden apple, balanced by a generous richness and long, lingering, creamy finish thanks to a luxurious bit of barrel-fermenting in French oak.
The famed Durell Vineyard sits in the southern end of Sonoma Valley, where a mix of cool afternoon breezes and warm, sunny days help high-end Chardonnay grapes develop with an intense, signature fruitiness that gracefully unfolds in your glass.
Winemaker Jeff Gaffner started Saxon Brown to champion stunning sites like the Durell Vineyard with limited production wines. With Angel support, now Jeff can bring his single-vineyard treasures to a whole new world of eager wine lovers!
- This 2015 Chardonnay is steeped in fresh, fruity layers of mango, pineapple and golden apple, balanced by a generous richness and long, lingering, creamy finish thanks to a luxurious bit of barrel-fermenting in French oak.
- The famed Durell Vineyard sits in the southern end of Sonoma Valley, where a mix of cool afternoon breezes and warm, sunny days help high-end Chardonnay grapes develop with an intense, signature fruitiness that gracefully unfolds in your glass.
- Winemaker Jeff Gaffner started Saxon Brown to champion stunning sites like the Durell Vineyard with limited production wines. With Angel support, now Jeff can bring his single-vineyard treasures to a whole new world of eager wine lovers!
- This Reserve Chardonnay is perfectly layered with bright, luscious flavors of nectarine and white peach, with a fresh citrusy zing that makes this New Zealand white a true lip-smacking delight.
- Starting with hand-harvested fruit, Nicky used your funding to see to it that this Chardonnay got all the special touches from start to finish, including decadent barrel-aging in French oak for an added sheen of elegance.
- Fun fact: Nicky and Peter aren’t just your favorite New Zealand winemaking father-daughter duo – they’re also known as "Sis" and "Dad" to your very own iconic Napa winemaker, Matt Parish.