WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined, fruit-driven Chardonnay is packed with luscious flavors of ripe peaches and harvest apples, with a rich, creamy backbone thanks to a special regimen of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Thanks to your funding, and her deep connections throughout the area, Ondine selected pristine Chardonnay from Sonoma’s cool-climate coastal region and Russian River Valley, two epicenters for highly acclaimed Chardonnay.
- As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select line of wines, this Chardonnay is an extremely limited production with only a few hundred cases to go around. Act fast to scoop up a few bottles of this elegant, summery white while supplies last!
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy Chilean classic, balancing fresh fruit flavors like pear and pineapple with a trace of citrus and a touch of oaky spice on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene harvested this high-end, hand-picked Chardonnay right from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestigious, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chardonnay for a full year in oak barrels – now it’s all yours to savor! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ondine’s lively, refined Chardonnay opens up with ripe flavors of tropical fruit and crisp green apple that lead to a soft, toasty layer of oak and vanilla, thanks to a bit of aging in French oak.
- Ondine used your funding to harvest her Chardonnay from the heart of Dry Creek Valley, one of her favorite subregions of Sonoma, where deep, rich topsoils and warm, sunny days helped the grapes develop a bright, complex set of flavors that she expertly coaxed out in the finished wine.
- When it comes to food pairings, this Chardonnay is wonderfully versatile, matching up with everything from frittata at brunch to creamy pasta at dinner. Or, if you’re looking for the perfect white wine for warm-weather porch sipping, it can also hold the spotlight all on its own.
- Ripe and juicy tropical fruit flavors make up this Chardonnay’s core, balanced by the vanilla, toasty oak and buttery layers and flavors of baked apple that come with 16 months of special aging on its lees and in French oak barrels.
- Richard harvested this Chardonnay from a single vineyard tended by a 3rd-generation grape-growing family in the Carneros area of southern Sonoma, a subregion famous for its high-end Chardonnay.
- Richard only released a little over 300 cases of this Chardonnay for Angels to try. Bring home a bottle or two while there are still a few to go around.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For lovers of big California Chardonnay turned all the way up, it doesn’t get much bigger than Scott’s Rumpus Reserve. This powerfully ripe white wine hits all the marks – it’s creamy, buttery, oaky, rich and then some.
- With access to his choice of grapes from around California, thanks to your funding, Scott leaned toward the more tropical flavors of coastal fruit, which he called out by specially-aging the wine on its natural yeast lees for eight months.
- Scott then added another round of aging in toasted American and French oak barrels to top this Chardonnay off with a full-powered punch and rich texture.
- This lively, refreshing Chardonnay is the perfect easy-going partner for a sun-filled afternoon on the patio, with ripe, juicy flavors of apple and pear backed by a slightly creamy texture and a long, thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave could select top-notch Chardonnay from an esteemed vineyard nestled in Washington’s Columbia Valley. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," he says. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chardonnay in Washington state!"
- If you've been looking for your next easy-sipping favorite white wine of summer with fresh, fruity goodness for days, congratulations, you just found it!
- Fresh and vibrant, with bright fruit flavors like ripe pear and white peach, and a zing of citrus, Nicholas and Marshall’s Chardonnay is a classic, fruit-driven cool-climate white wine that has easy summertime sipping written all over it.
- With the help of your funding, the Miller brothers scouted out top-quality Chardonnay from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands where their family owns two of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- Thanks to your funding, Nicholas and Marshall are able to craft delicious white wines like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!