- This sweet, complex white wine starts off with bright tropical fruit flavors, woven with layers of citrusy orange blossom and a lively, honey-like sweetness that glides through into the delicate, refreshing finish.
- For a grape as full of bright fruity flavors as Muscat Canelli, a cool climate like Mendocino’s is picture-perfect for helping it ripen slow and evenly to develop just the right balance of refreshing crispness without losing any of its lip-smacking fruity character.
- Ondine’s always dreamed of bringing you a delicately sweet white wine like this, and when she discovered a small parcel of it growing in Mendocino, your funding was the key to finally making it happen. Now the sweet, luscious rewards are all yours to sip!
- Stephen’s sweet Moscato is a delightful splash of fresh fruits with a tropical side, like munching on a slice of ripe, juicy mango. If you love a good Moscato, this is the wine for you.
- Your support helped Stephen source and delicately blend Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio, allowing the wine to ferment slowly in cooler temperatures to bring you its unique Muscat flavors combined with the perfect level of sweetness.
- Pair this sweet treat with a mixed platter of mild cheeses and crackers and a few fruit slices on the side, then just follow Stephen’s instructions – chill, open, pour, swirl, sip, repeat!
- This juicy, fruity sweet white wine is dripping with lip-smacking fruit flavors and a streak of citrusy orange, with a lush sweetness and oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Stephen made this wine using mostly special Symphony grapes, a relatively new white varietal harvested from a single sandy vineyard, where the growing conditions are ideal for bringing out this grape’s vibrant flavors and aromas.
- Reach for this sweet white when you’re looking to treat your sweet tooth to a special treat, or for the perfect pairing with your favorite dessert. Or if you’re feeling adventurous, this Symphony would also be a great base for mimosas or even Sangria!
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal cooler climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from Angels like you, David’s created this sweet treat that brings you top-dollar quality without breaking the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked away for summer. This succulent sipper is a delight to bust out whenever the afternoons are warm and the patio is calling.
- This sweet white wine is an easy-sipping delight from David, layered with flavors of honey and apple, with a long, lip-smacking finish.
- Your funding helped David take primo California Chardonnay and craft it with a tastebud-tingling sweetness without losing any of the complexity of a high-quality Chard.
- For helping David bring this delightfully sweet white wine to the world, you're getting this scintillating sipper for under $10 a bottle!
- This lightly sweet Moscato kicks off with juicy, bright fruit flavors like white peach, with a citrusy tang and an oh-so-slight bit of effervescence that makes each sip more refreshing than the last. refreshing finish.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this classic Moscato, the brothers selected high-end grapes from some of their favorite sustainably tended vines growing right in their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Clarksburg and Lodi wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!
- This juicy, luscious white wine from Washington champion Dave Harvey is flush with tropical fruit flavors that mingle with a slight, delectable sweetness, topped off by a soft, lingering finish.
- With your funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed out every nuance of flavor to bring you a truly one-of-a-kind Washington white wine.
- This wine is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods and goes particularly well with take out Chinese, Dave says. Take home a bottle (or several) and treat your sweet tooth to something extra-special – you’ve earned it!