- A mouthful of succulent flavors like ripe peach, dried apricot and candied apple make this an irresistible warm-weather white. One sip leads to another. And another.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave specially selected grapes from a renowned Columbia Valley vineyard, where the conditions are ideal for growing stunning, world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” says Dave, making this one sweet-ish deal you don’t want to miss!
- Dave’s luscious white is flush with flavors like ripe peach, juicy pineapple and crisp apple that go on and on and on.
- With Angel funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed this curiously sweet and spiced variety in the cellar to bring you a truly sweet-ish wine.
- This is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods – especially Chinese takeout, says Dave. Snag some bottles and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- Brimming with flavors like candied berries and citrus – plus a touch of natural effervescence – this pink treat strikes the perfect balance between sweet and crisp.
- With your funding, Tom crafts this unique blend of Orange Muscat and Symphony in an uncomplicated style that’s delightfully fruity and refreshing.
- If easy drinking is what you’re after, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t overthink it, go for it. Try as a base for wine spritzers or with a fruit and cheese platter.
- With its delightful splish splash of flavors like ripe mango and candied citrus, this is your go-to Moscato!
- Stephen delicately blended Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio with your support, then made this wine “low and slow” – during fermentation, that is – to bring you the perfect summer treat with perfectly-preserved fresh flavors.
- This is a sweet wine with a sweet spot price! Prepare for warm days and late evenings by the firepit – and pair this wine with friends and fun!
- With flavors like juicy apricot, ripe melon and zesty citrus coupled with honey-like sweetness and natural effervescence, Ondine’s Muscat Canelli – a grape with Greek origins – will win you over at first sip.
- Angel support helped Ondine get her fruit from a small parcel in Mendocino, where it ripens slowly and evenly, resulting in an elegant and lively, aromatic white.
- Ondine lacked funding to make this favorite of hers, but you brought her longtime dream to life. The reward is all yours to sip.
- This fruit-driven Moscato is a sweet specialty from Down Under, with a lush set of peach, honey and apricot flavors wrapped in a crisp, clean, refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Jen source and blend light, delicious varieties like White Frontignac, Gewurztraminer and Riesling from a trio of vineyards throughout Victoria, the sweet-wine capital of Australia.
- This is Jen’s first sweet Australian Moscato created exclusively for Angels, and with just a little over a 1,000 cases of this debut vintage available, this is one sweet sipper you don’t want to sleep on!
- What a tropical delight! Flavors like citrus, mango, and pineapple are made even more refreshing with this wine’s kiss of natural effervescence.
- With its cooler climate, California’s delta-influenced region of Clarksburg grows grapes with impeccable flavor – so wines can get pricey. But with Angel funding, David’s brings you top-dollar quality without breaking the bank.
- A premium vineyard and limited production equals a great Moscato. A 47% savings makes it the best possible treat for you. Grab a few bottles while you can!
- Slightly sprizy and dripping with flavors like honeysuckle, ripe peach and zesty orange. This has brunch written all over it.
- Angel funding allowed Stephen to make this wine using mostly Symphony – a relatively new grape harvested from a single sandy vineyard – where growing conditions are ideal for bringing out its luscious flavors.
- “I made this in a unique style just for Angels who prefer ‘the sweet life,'” said Stephen. This is your go-to treat on its own – or give it a try with charcuterie and cheese. Try it as a base for mimosas and Sangria, if you please!
Stephen’s Muscat Canelli is jam packed with a fruit cocktail of flavors for a plush, sweet treat from Naked’s #1 winemaker.
Thanks to your funding, Stephen could embrace his sweeter side with his Sweet Selections collection and source and delicately blend Muscat Canelli grown in cooler Calaveras County estate vineyards.
This is a very limited production with a super sweet price under $10 — so get it while it lasts and treat yourself!
This is an easy-sipping sweetie from David, dripping with flavors like honeycrisp apple, ripe Bartlett pear and juicy blood orange – a fruit bowl in a glass.
Your funding helped David harvest top-quality Lodi and Clarksburg Chardonnay and craft it into a delish delight.
“Life is short and some wines are made for enjoying now – this is one of them,” he says. In David we trust. Stock up on this scintillating sweet sipper while you can.