- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal cooler climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from Angels like you, David’s created this sweet treat that brings you top-dollar quality without breaking the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked away for summer. This succulent sipper is a delight to bust out whenever the afternoons are warm and the patio is calling.
- Delightfully refreshing, sweet and slightly bubbly, this Moscato delivers just the right amount of sweetness to round out its fruity and vibrant flavors, like juicy apricot and peach, with a splash of citrus on the finish that lasts long enough for you to pour your next glass.
- Evangelos crafted this sweet treat entirely from Orange Muscat grapes, sourced from a single vineyard in the Clarksburg region, and gave the wine special treatment in the cellar to hit the perfect note of sweetness and an oh-so-light layer of fine bubbles.
- Looking for the perfect pairing for a plate of spicy Thai, tangy BBQ, or even sushi? Serve up this sweet, semi-sparkling Moscato well-chilled and you can’t go wrong.