All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
Angel funding helped Patrice harvest Pinot Noir next to Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
- Scott’s crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”
Stephen’s deep, dark Cabernet packs a powerful punch of ripe berry and juicy red plum flavors cradled in toasty oak spice – a taste of the good life, Millier style!
Angel support kept Stephen on his home turf in California’s Calaveras County, where he harvested primo Cabernet (and a smidge of Petite Sirah for extra oomph!) from a single vineyard he knows like the back of his hand – Hay Station Ranch in the Gold Rush town of Murphys.
Stephen says drinking this Cabernet is a “spiritual experience” – and at your unbelievable Angel price, you can stock up and enjoy this spirited red on a frequent basis – alongside Stephen’s favorite pairing, steak frites.
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
This silky-smooth favorite from the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse. You’ll love its iconic flavors – juicy, ripe and rich fruit (like raspberries and cherries) and hum of spice from its time aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
Thanks to Angels, Scott delivers knockout Oregon wines like this Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (it’s Oregon's oldest wine region, but still a best-kept secret) and world-renowned Willamette Valley to bring you the best of the best.
With a 95%+ buy again Angel rating over 8 vintages, rest assured this elegant red the real deal in both quality and price. Stock up for sipping across the seasons.
- This light, bubbly Prosecco is a classic – buzzing with crisp flavors like juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach – plus a tangy dash of citrus that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in 3 generations of winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this sparkling is as perfect as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this Prosecco is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company.
- Scott crafts his Cabernet with his hallmark no-holds-barred style – densely packed with intense black and red fruit flavors that lead to a long, luxurious finish.
- Your support helped Scott travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills southwest of Mendoza, where sandy soils and lots of sunshine help Cabernet develop a uniquely ripe, vibrant character.
- Your funding gave Scott carte blanche to make this special-edition Cabernet – your reward is a rich red with your Angel-exclusive savings!
- This Rosé races with dashes of bright flavors like strawberry, white peach and citrus – culminating in an oh-so refreshing finish.
Due to 2020 fires in Oregon, fruit for the 2021 vintage was in short supply. Angels saved the day by funding a new vineyard source for Chris – and helped a local grapegrower in the process.
This is an easy sipper that pairs wonderfully with casual dining – try spicy street tacos or beer can chicken!
- This rich, juicy red captures the character of this famous French valley, packed with bright red fruit flavors and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhône!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive blend of Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhône Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
- This blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot is sheer, luxurious power.
- Toscana Gold is just the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses (like Solaia). Now he’s making it just for you.
- Every vintage holds a 90% rating or higher – will 2020 be the year a regal Italian Riserva takes home a perfect score? Angels will tell!