- Matt’s delicate Sonoma Rosé is easy-sipping and refined all at once, buzzing with vibrant citrus and berry flavors – everything you want in a sunny day refresher.
- Thanks to your funding, Matt worked with hand-harvested grapes from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma down the road from Napa. Cool fermentation captures the fruity intensity of Pinot Noir in this bright Rosé.
- Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but he channels that expertise into easy drinking wines, too. When you’re in the mood for a thirst-quenching sipper with an elevated touch, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the thing!
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you... it is the twist. Crisp and juicy with a little tang, this elegant white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your PG makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
An award-winning Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50 – but it’s yours for $29.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle –or a few – while you still can!
- This rich and balanced Cabernet is packed with concentrated red fruit and hints of spice from aging in French oak. If you’re new to wines from 100% organic grapes, this red is the perfect introduction!
- With your support, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard and sharing his award-winning passion projects exclusively with Angels.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. Thanks to your funding, Chris is not only sharing his wines and sustainability mission with the world – he’s winning Gold and Best of Class medals for them along the way!
- Scott’s refreshingly crisp stunner is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively summer sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- This rich red blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre packs a ripe punch of blackberries and blueberries that ride a smooth, juicy texture into a soft, lingering finish.
- With a winemaker as adventurous as Dave, this big, brooding red is anything but your standard Syrah. Sip through to try and spot the extra mmm’s (Merlot and Malbec) that give this red its layers of complexity and elegance.
- Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
- This plush, powerful Zinfandel is packed with flavors of ripe red fruits, a soft touch of herbs and a distinct kick of peppery spice the Clockspring Vineyard is famous for.
- Your funding gave 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier special access to this esteemed Amador County vineyard to bring you its stunning Zin with an extra plush touch from generous aging in French oak.
- This Zinfandel is part of Stephen’s acclaimed Legend series of wines that celebrate the special character of his favorite vineyards throughout the Sierra Foothills. For making it possible, it’s yours with a $20 Angel savings!
- This elegant Chardonnay is cradled in creaminess – flush with vibrant flavors like freshly picked apple and pear, but with none of the oak.
- Your funding helped Jac select premium grapes from a vineyard nestled in the heart of Sonoma’s Russian River Valley – showcasing its signature flavors with a special unoaked style.
- Similar Chardonnays can cost up to twice the price, so get this refined white at your Angel-exclusive price tag while you can!
- This vibrant Pinot Noir is a juicy, fruit-forward easy-sipper, complete with ripe cherry flavors, a backbone of toasty oak and a luxuriously smooth finish.
- With the help of your funding, Rick harvested this plush Pinot from his choice of breezy oceanside vineyards throughout the sunny hills above Santa Barbara and aged the wine in premium oak barrels for an extra lavish texture.
- This is a complex, acclaimed Pinot (it’s won all kinds of medals for past vintages!) – so silky and smooth, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, and a tangy dash of citrus that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this sparkling's as perfect as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this Prosecco is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company.