- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
- With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- Look no further than this award-winning sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across 3 vintages, the 4th is sure to please.
- This chic Chenin is light and bright, with flavors like ripe honeydew, juicy peach and nectarine plus a dash of zesty lemon.
- With Angel funding, Patrice – your Loire Valley expert – harvested primo Chenin to show you “the greatness of this grape" in his native France.
- This sipper goes with nearly everything – Asian and vegetarian dishes, sautéed chicken, hearty pork chops, creamy cheeses – even the French confectionery treat, petits fours. Bon appétit!
- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- This vibrant Viognier is a true South of France staple, with lush ripe apricot and zingy citrus flavors, balanced with the variety’s signature rich, creamy texture that’s made it a summer favorite of over 7,500 Angels.
- Your funding helped Ben select high-quality Viognier nestled along the coast of southern France, where cool Mediterranean breezes help the grapes ripen nice and evenly with every layer of juicy flavor intact.
- Viognier is the kind of refreshing white French wine that’s best enjoyed while it's young and fresh. Ben's advice: indulge in a glass of this elegant easy-sipper as soon as possible!
- This fruity white abounds with flavors like juicy pear and zesty citrus – and it’s all thanks to your votes!
- Ben crafted this thirst-quencher with grapes harvested from his home region in the South of France, the Minervois, to give the underrated Grenache Gris the spotlight it deserves.
- With a 90+ Angel rating over 2 vintages, Ben just had to bring it back! Savor the return of this one-of-a-kind white, brought to you by one of France's best winemakers.
- It's bright. It's mineral. It's gloriously creamy (and ages so beautifully over time). No wonder the shell-covered vineyards of Chablis are such a French point of pride. This is where classic Chardonnay was born!
- And the "Forêts" vineyards of Chablis (nestled in the subclimate of Montmains) are even more special. Titled a Premier Cru, Forêts is one of the top vineyards in France. This particular site is even historically protected by the UN.
- A wine like this deserves royal treatment. Splash out on fresh oysters, bay scallops, or a brothy bowl of moules frites. Slurp, sip, and bask in the afterglow.
- This elegant French white sings brightly with zesty citrus and an unrivaled crispness that’ll keep you refreshed day after day.
- Your support helps Patrice harvest some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white at your incredible Angel price.
- With a 91% lifetime rating and Patrice’s 3 generations of winemaking expertise behind it, this is one fresh French white you always want to have on hand.
- Benjamin’s bona fide 100% Chardonnay from France’s famous Chablis region is an irresistible fusion of honeysuckle, zesty citrus and crisp apple, with a mouthwatering, creamy finish that goes on and on.
- Thanks to Angel support, Ben harvested some of the best Chardonnay from some of the finest old vine vineyard parcels, never compromising quality.
- The 2018 vintage is a special collector’s item – Benjamin even christened it Cuvée “Nos Anges'' (Our Angels) – yours at an exclusive Angel savings! Get a few bottles to enjoy now and over the next decade.
Ben's refreshing white is everything you want in a thirst-quencher – a zing of citrus that lingers sip after sip.
Your support helped Ben harvest pristine grapes for this Chardonnay-based blend to create his Minervois masterpiece.
This white is like a taste of sunshine – pair it with a lazy afternoon and let the swirls of bright flavor carry you away to the warmth of spring and summer.