- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this wild Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels grapple over.
- Harvested from supreme vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was oh-so-slowly fermented, carefully blended, an aged in hand-selected oak barrels. The result? An intensely fruity Malbec that's supple, silky and complex.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged Malbec would go for $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Big, brooding and bolder than ever, this luxurious Lodi Malbec is some of Karen’s finest work. It's rich, refined and impossibly elegant, thanks to Karen’s special touch and even a bit of aging in expensive French oak.
- You gave Karen everything she needed to make the finest Lodi red possible, so your Winemaker of the Year went above and beyond to craft an unforgettable Malbec, overflowing with luscious, elegant flavor. Then she took the very best of the vintage and put it aside just for Angels.
- Because Karen only used the crème de la crème of her Lodi Malbec for this decadent Reserve, she only has limited amount to share with Angels. Make sure you don’t miss this special treat from your Winemaker of the Year!
- Tom’s latest vintage of lavish Malbec is packed with layer after layer of decadent dark fruit and mouth-filling smoothness that gives way to a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your support, Tom was able to craft this bold, juicy red using fruit sourced from premium-quality California vineyards, bringing you a massive Malbec that Angels go wild for year after year.
- “I feel this vintage is my best to date,” Tom says proudly. What’s more, because of your support, he’s able to bring this masterpiece Malbec to the world for under $10 – Tom will cheers to that!
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this mighty Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels crave vintage after vintage.
- Harvested from idyllic vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was lovingly blended and barrel-aged with Dave’s signature finesse to showcase the finest, fullest flavors of Washington Malbec possible.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged red would go for over $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
This rich, sumptuous Malbec is practically swimming in refined, luscious dark berry flavors and exquisite silky-smoothness from a little aging in French oak barrels.
With your support behind her, Karen got her hands on the ripest grapes with ultra-concentrated flavors from a single premium Malbec vineyard in the heart of Lodi – and turned that fabulous fruit into a truly decadent red, just for you.
It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- This mighty Malbec masterpiece is overflowing with decadent flavors of juicy dark berries, mingled with a lush smoothness from careful refining in French oak.
- With your support, Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year sourced some of the ripest hand-picked Malbec growing in his home region of Uco Valley to bring you a world-class red for only $10.99.
- An Argentinian Malbec this elegant and powerful is the perfect match for the most tender, juicy cut of steak you can get your hands on!
- Dave’s intense, mouth-filling Malbec is a slice of pure Walla Walla decadence, overflowing with delectable dark berry flavors all wrapped up in a satin-smoothness and luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Dave sourced this bold red from a single high-end vineyard in the famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just rows over from the fruit Dave used to craft this Malbec.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine lovers everywhere for an absolute fraction of the price!
- This mighty Cattoo Malbec purrs with luxurious layers of decadent dark fruit flavors like black cherry and ripe, juicy plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and a silky, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec for 9 months in French oak, just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- This deep, brooding red from Evangelos is spilling over with sultry, show-stealing flavors of raspberry, black cherry and even a hint of rich mocha gliding together into a seriously smooth, long-lasting finish.
- With Angels on his side, and a mental treasure map of the very best Lodi vineyards for otherworldly Malbec, it’s no wonder Evangelos captivates thousands of Angels with every vintage of this robust red.
- Evangelos suggests pairing a glass of this mouthwatering Malbec with Greek classics like home-made eggplant moussaka or juicy chicken cacciatore. Give it a little time to breathe after popping the cork out, then you’re good as gold!
- This mighty Malbec is luxuriously lush with refined, dark berry flavors of raspberry, plum and dark cherry that glide into a seriously smooth, sultry finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your funding in her pocket, Sharon sourced primo fruit at the ideal ripeness from Paso Robles vineyards, then blended in just a touch of elegant Merlot and Petite Verdot before aging it for 9 months in French oak barrels for the perfect balance of refined flavor.
- Pour a hefty glass and save room for extra-spicy buffalo burger, loaded up with crumbly blue cheese. Now it's a full-on flavor party!