- Dave’s vibrant, powerful Malbec courses with bold dark berry flavors, with a touch of toasty oak from barrel aging, all leading into a long, luxurious finish.
- With your support, Dave sourced this bold red from a single vineyard in the famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just rows over from the fruit Dave used to craft this Malbec.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine drinkers everywhere – in return, you get it with an Angel-exclusive $22 savings!
- Rustic and refined, this Washington Malbec courses with dark fruit flavors and a soft touch of spice, woven into an easy-sipping texture that wraps up with a long, thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave could harvest his Malbec from idyllic vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, and lovingly blend and barrel-age your wine with his signature finesse, crafting the kind of rich red Angels crave vintage after vintage.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged red would go for over $25 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
- This bold, full-powered Malbec is drenched in rich, mouth-filling dark berry flavors, woven together with a smooth, luscious texture from aging with French and American oak and a finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your support behind her, Karen selected her Malbec from a single premium vineyard in the heart of Lodi, sustainably farmed by fourth-generation grapegrowers – and turned that fabulous fruit into this decadent red, just for you.
- It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your reigning Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- This mighty Malbec masterpiece is overflowing with decadent flavors of juicy dark berries, mingled with a lush smoothness from careful refining in French oak.
- With your support, Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year sourced some of the ripest hand-picked Malbec growing in his home region of Uco Valley to bring you a world-class red for only $10.99.
- An Argentinian Malbec this elegant and powerful is the perfect match for the most tender, juicy cut of steak you can get your hands on!
- This rich, bold Malbec is loaded with lush, refined dark berry flavors from ripe raspberry and juicy plum to savory dark cherry, backed by a velvety texture and a long, sultry finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your funding in her pocket, Sharon sourced primo fruit at the ideal ripeness from Paso Robles and Santa Barbara vineyards, and aged your wine for 9 months in French oak barrels for the perfect balance of refined flavor.
- Pour a hefty glass and save room for extra-spicy buffalo burger, loaded up with crumbly blue cheese. Now it's a full-on flavor party!
This dry, crisp sparkling wine features elegant Malbec brimming with fresh, fruity flavors that burst in delightfully small bubbles.
Mauricio selected Malbec from vineyards in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley. With your support, he can do something no one else is doing — make it into this delicious sparkling white!
It’s not every day you get a crisp sparkling from Argentina Malbec and Mauricio made it just for you! This special wine is perfect for a celebration.