- This mighty Malbec packs a velvety punch of bold, juicy dark fruits that shine through a deep, sultry texture and wrap up in a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where top-dollar Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!
This deep, dark red blend is bursting with a bounty of bright, ripe fruit, and finishes with a velvety smoothness, delivering an easy-drinking Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon that you just won’t find anywhere else.
Angel funding helped José combine first-rate Malbec and Cabernet from a few of the micro regions of Argentina’s famed Uco Valley.
“Uco Valley is currently the most exciting region in Argentina,” Jose says, thanks to its high altitudes, old vines and of course – YOU! Angels are the reason José can craft stunning blends like this and for an incredible price.
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinian masterpiece overflowing with dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel with a sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grape growers who let him control every step from pruning to harvesting.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your juicy steak or grilled burger to the next level.
- This Malbec is packed with intense cherry flavors and spice signature of Macario’s daring Spanish style (with a California twist!). And it comes with an equally bold goal — to raise $120,000 to support Latino winemakers.
- $2 of every bottle of this limited red will go to The Roots Fund to support the advancement of Latino winemakers, emerging and established.
- “Latinos make up a bulk of the wine industry yet are so under represented as winemakers. I want to help them achieve new goals and see them succeed and am happy to do whatever it takes,” says Macario. Help Macario give them the wings they deserve!
Overflowing with sultry fruit matched with a hint of rich mocha, it’s easy to taste why this deep red is loved deeply by Angels receiving consecutive 90+ ratings.
With Angels on his side, and a mental treasure map of the very best Lodi vineyards for Malbec, it’s no wonder Evangelos captivates thousands of Angels with every vintage.
Evangelos suggests pairing this mouthwatering Malbec with Greek classics like home-made eggplant moussaka or juicy chicken cacciatore. Give it a little time to breathe after popping the cork out, then you’re good as gold!
This Malbec is pure pleasure – elegant, rustic and soft – with enticing flavors like wild blackberries and bramble – and just the right amount of toasty oak.
Thanks to your support, Scott harvested Malbec from some of Southern Oregon’s best dry-farmed hillside vineyards, then aged it for 2 years in French oak to make a luxurious Malbec that rivals those from Argentina and Napa.
This wine proves that Scott isn’t just your Pinot and Tempranillo expert – he’s also your go-to for a world-class Malbec at a price that will have you exclaiming, “More Malbec!” time and time again!
- This luxurious Lodi Malbec is densely packed with big, rich dark fruit flavors like ripe, juicy plum and a refined, velvety texture thanks to a bit of aging in French oak.
- You gave Karen everything she needed to make the finest Lodi red possible, so your Winemaker of the Year went above and beyond to craft an unforgettable Malbec, overflowing with luscious, elegant flavor. Then she took the very best of the vintage and put it aside just for Angels.
- Because Karen only used the crème de la crème of her Lodi Malbec for this decadent Reserve, she only has a limited amount to share with Angels. Make sure you don’t miss this special treat from your Winemaker of the Year!
- This bold, full-powered Malbec is drenched in rich, mouth-filling dark berry flavors, woven together with a smooth, luscious texture from aging with French and American oak and a finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your support behind her, Karen selected her Malbec from a single premium vineyard in the heart of Lodi, sustainably farmed by fourth-generation grapegrowers – and turned that fabulous fruit into this decadent red, just for you.
- It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your reigning Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- Dave’s big, bold Malbec packs a punch of flavors like juicy blackberries, ripe black cherries, chocolate and mocha, with just a touch of vanilla from aging in small oak barrels.
- With your support, Dave harvested Malbec from a single vineyard in Washington’s famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just a few vine rows over.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine drinkers everywhere – in return, you get it with your Angel-exclusive savings!
- There’s a softer side of Malbec – who knew?! This sparkling-edition red delights with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberry and juicy cherry. This uncommon bubbly is perfect for brunch, a celebration – or anytime!
- With your support, Mauricio selected grapes from vineyards in Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley in Mendoza – doing something no one else is – making this irresistible sparkling rosé!
- It’s not every day you get a sparkling Malbec, and Mauricio made it just for you! Angel support made this rare style possible – that’s celebration-worthy in itself.