- This smooth powerhouse blend of Napa Malbec and Cabernet is fiercely rich and mighty, with Malbec’s juicy fruit mingling seamlessly with Cabernet’s rich, luxurious flavors and hallmark spice.
- Winemakers Alex Farber and Ken Deis each have unique ties to Napa. Thanks to your funding, this dynamic duo blended their expertise and love for the region in an exclusive red for you – an Angel-funded first from the esteemed Oak Knoll District.
- Oak Knoll is home to the valley’s high-end, famous Cabernets – and it’s a special place for these two winemakers. Ken’s a founding father of Napa Cabernet (rounding the corner on 40 years as a winemaker!) and Alex got her start in Oak Knoll working for one of Napa’s hallmark wineries. This collaboration is a true love letter to Napa that you don’t want to miss.
- This mighty Cattoo Malbec purrs with luxurious layers of decadent dark fruit flavors like black cherry and ripe, juicy plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and a silky, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec for 9 months in French oak, just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this wild Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels grapple over.
- Harvested from supreme vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was oh-so-slowly fermented, carefully blended, an aged in hand-selected oak barrels. The result? An intensely fruity Malbec that's supple, silky and complex.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged Malbec would go for $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
- Tom’s latest vintage of lavish Malbec is packed with layer after layer of decadent dark fruit and mouth-filling smoothness that gives way to a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your support, Tom was able to craft this bold, juicy red using fruit sourced from premium-quality California vineyards, bringing you a massive Malbec that Angels go wild for year after year.
- “I feel this vintage is my best to date,” Tom says proudly. What’s more, because of your support, he’s able to bring this masterpiece Malbec to the world for under $10 – Tom will cheers to that!
This rich, sumptuous Malbec is practically swimming in refined, luscious dark berry flavors and exquisite silky-smoothness from a little aging in French oak barrels.
With your support behind her, Karen got her hands on the ripest grapes with ultra-concentrated flavors from a single premium Malbec vineyard in the heart of Lodi – and turned that fabulous fruit into a truly decadent red, just for you.
It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this mighty Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels crave vintage after vintage.
- Harvested from idyllic vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was lovingly blended and barrel-aged with Dave’s signature finesse to showcase the finest, fullest flavors of Washington Malbec possible.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged red would go for over $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!