- This tastebud-tingling sweet white wine from David is flush with luscious tropical fruit flavors rounded out by a long, lip-smacking finish.
- Your funding helped David start with prime California Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc, to which he added a touch of Viognier, Muscat and even a little Chenin Blanc for a delectable layering of sweet complexity and flavor.
- For helping David bring this delightfully sweet white wine to the world, you're getting this scintillating sipper for under $10 a bottle!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s irresistibly fresh and fruity Symphony is music to sweet wine lovers’ ears. It’s dripping in juicy, refreshing floral flavors and practically singing with a lush, lip-smacking sweetness.
- Stephen made this wine using special Symphony grapes, a relatively new white varietal sourced from his own Lodi vineyards, where the growing conditions are ideal for bringing out this grape’s vibrant flavors and aromas.
- Start by serving this sweet sipper niceand chilled to get a full range of crisp tropical flavors, then let it warm a bit in the glass to develop tastes of sweet-smelling citrus. Yum!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flush with fresh, full tropical fruit flavors like lush, ripe mango and juicy peaches, each glass of Stephen’s sweet, mouthwatering Moscato takes you on a little trip to paradise.
- Stephen used your funding to source these Moscato grapes from estate vineyards near the gorgeous old gold rush town of Murphys, tucked way up in the Sierra Foothills.
- Bust out this luscious sweet sipper and make a break for the patio with a fully loaded charcuterie board and a friend or two – don’t forget the freshly-cut melon wedges and plenty of cheese!