- Scott’s refreshingly crisp stunner is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively summer sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you... it is the twist. Crisp and juicy with a little tang, this elegant white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your PG makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
- This elegant Chardonnay is cradled in creaminess – flush with vibrant flavors like freshly picked apple and pear, but with none of the oak.
- Your funding helped Jac select premium grapes from a vineyard nestled in the heart of Sonoma’s Russian River Valley – showcasing its signature flavors with a special unoaked style.
- Similar Chardonnays can cost up to twice the price, so get this refined white at your Angel-exclusive price tag while you can!
- Vibrant, fresh and overflowing with tropical fruits, one sip of this crisp and refreshing white and you’ll know why Marlborough is THE place for New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make their own wines their own way – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Oodles of Angels and critics LOVE this citrusy and peachy Riesling year after year. One sip and you will, too.
- As Washington locals, Katy and Justin have the inside track on the top Riesling vineyards in Columbia Valley. With your funding, they take their pick of the very best!
- Each vintage of this wine takes home more awards than the last! Go on – try the Riesling everyone has been raving about for 9 years.
- A mouthful of succulent flavors like ripe peach, dried apricot and candied apple make this an irresistible warm-weather white. One sip leads to another. And another.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave specially selected grapes from a renowned Columbia Valley vineyard, where the conditions are ideal for growing stunning, world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” says Dave, making this one sweet-ish deal you don’t want to miss!
- This vibrant white hums with bright and perky flavors like citrus and a dash of ginger coupled with natural honey-like richness.
- Your funding helped Ondine harvest choice Pinot Gris grapes from the cool-climate Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons dance in unison to coax out the best refreshing flavors.
- Pair this mouthwatering white with a mouthwatering platter of flash-fried battered calamari and prawns. A squeeze of lemon and a smattering of sweet and sour glaze really make the plate.
- David’s Chardonnay is the ideal easy-sipper for any sunny summer afternoon, with fresh fruit-driven flavors like crisp, ripe apple and a tangy touch of citrus, complete with just the right touch of creaminess and all rounded off by a long, lingering finish.
- David decided to take a hands-off approach with his Chardonnay to let the grapes shine through as best they could with delicate, detailed aromas and flavors.
- With your support, David got to pluck grapes from California vineyards that were farmed with the perfect balance of ripening in mind, to coax out the fullest, freshest flavors possible.
- Light and bright with a crisp set of tangy flavors like citrus, green apple and passionfruit, Katy and Justin’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping treat every Angel deserves.
Your funding helped them source fruit from two primo Columbia Valley vineyards, whose grapes show a citrusy character from a cooler valley corner and tropical flavors from a warmer pocket.
For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer – at an Angel savings of 48%! – Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket.