- This refined Sauvignon Blanc is flush with lively, intensely fruity flavors, woven with Patrice Grasset’s signature finesse for a world-class French white wine with a clean, refreshing finish every Angel deserves to savor.
- Your funding helped Loire Valley native Patrice harvest pristine Sauvignon Blanc grapes from the Loire’s Touraine region, showcasing the complex, fruity character that’s made this corner of France one of the most famous Sauvignon Blanc hotspots in the world.
- This crisp white marks Patrice’s first Sauvignon Blanc exclusively from the revered Touraine region – and he can’t wait for you to try it! “Thank you for making this wine possible,” Patrice says. “A toast to you!”
- Patrice’s acclaimed Chenin Blanc is a harmony of fresh fruit flavors, with a delicate layer of soft citrus and rich texture that lead into a clean, crisp finish.
- Made in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray is the gold standard of Chenin Blanc not just for France, but the world. Now thanks to your funding, Patrice can share this Chenin with a wider audience and introduce wine drinkers everywhere to the wonders of Vouvray.
- For helping Patrice create this epic follow-up to last year’s 93%-rated Chenin Blanc, you save $22 on this classic white wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a summer sendoff from the Pacific Northwest.
Thanks to Angel funding, Scott can harvest fruit from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the rich complexity of grapes from the South.
Serve this Pinot Gris alongside a warm, sunny day – and life is a peach. “It’s a crowd pleaser!” he says.
This summery white is marked by lush, fruity flavors from juicy peach to ripe melon, with a mouth-filling texture and thirst-quenching finish – and it’s all thanks to Angels like you!
Ben crafted this easy-sipping white with grapes harvested from his home region, the Minervois, to give this rare, white version of classic Grenache the spotlight it deserves.
Angels loved last year’s 90+ rated debut vintage of this Grenache Gris so much, Ben just had to bring it back! Savor the return of this one-of-a-kind white wine, brought ot you by one of France's best.
- This light and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as crisp and refreshing as it gets, with juicy, vibrant fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a lush, mouth-filling finish.
- Your funding helped Karen spotlight the high-quality grapes of her choice from select family-farmed Lodi vineyards just down the road from the winery where she works. She watched these grapes ripen perfectly all through the growing season – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher just for you!
- Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- Fresh and lively, with a balance of juicy, bright fruit flavors and a splash of citrus, this thirst-quenching Spanish Verdejo is a must-try for your next sunny afternoon sipping poolside.
- With the help of your funding, winemaker Antonio Diez Martin selected the grapes for this traditional Spanish white from a single estate vineyard in Spain’s Rueda region, harvesting his fruit at night to keep the grapes nice and cool, preserving every layer of flavor just for your wine.
- This classic, easy-sipping white wine is hard to find outside of Spain, but with your support, Antonio can introduce Angels everywhere to this summer refresher for an absolute song!
- Treat your tastebuds to a crisp, mouthwatering refresher from star Oregon winemaker Chris Baker. This lively Pinot Gris brings you a splash of bright fruit flavors, from green apple to melon, that glide along into a smooth, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- Your support gave Chris special access to a trio of top vineyards nestled in the heart of Oregon’s world-famous Willamette Valley – in return, he’s bringing you this luscious Pinot Gris loaded with layer after layer of bright, fruity complexity.
- This fresh Oregon white is the ideal easy-sipper for your next lazy, warm afternoon basking in the sun. Just make sure you bring home enough to last you all summer – this is one world-class white that won’t be in stock for long.
- This Chardonnay is a light, refreshing white with bright fruit flavors and a tangy touch of citrus that wrap up in a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- With the help of your funding, award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula crafted this lively white to spotlight the easy-drinking side of Chardonnay, with just a touch of toasty oak to balance its fresh fruity character.
- Chardonnay has consistently been one of Tom’s most popular wines with Angels – now’s your chance to try his latest vintage of this crisp crowd-favorite for just $9.99.
- This ripe, easy-sipping California white wine is as lively and crisp as they come, with a thirst-quenching splash of citrusy flavor and a lush, vibrant finish that’s perfect for sipping next to the pool on a hot afternoon.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.