- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while diving into shrimp tacos loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
- This rich and balanced Cabernet is packed with concentrated red fruit and hints of spice from aging in French oak. If you’re new to wines from 100% organic grapes, this red is the perfect introduction!
- With your support, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard and sharing his award-winning passion projects exclusively with Angels.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. Thanks to your funding, Chris is not only sharing his wines and sustainability mission with the world – he’s winning Gold and Best of Class medals for them along the way!
- This mighty Malbec packs a velvety punch of bold, juicy dark fruits that shine through a deep, sultry texture and wrap up in a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where top-dollar Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!
- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Mediterranean, next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Dark and dreamy, this Andean Cabernet is full of inky berry and cherry flavors that make it taste like a true luxury.
- Your funding gave José access to Gualtallary – a rocky microregion within Mendoza – where high-elevation snowmelt hydrates the vines. Here, grapes grow ultra-concentrated and intense.
- The world may clamor for it, but only Angels have access to this exclusive Cab from Argentina's former Winemaker of the Year. For $15, no less!
- This rich, juicy red blend captures the generous character of this famous French valley, packed with tart red fruits and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhone blend using Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhone Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
- Ripe with plums, figs and that signature swirl of caramel flavor, this 10 Year Tawny is ready to shine.
- Tawny Port is the cask-aged version of Port. After a decade aging in special oak casks, it develops a subtle nutty character and seriously elegant flavor.
- With 100+ years experience making the world's finest Ports, the Quevedos are the ultimate experts in their field. Port doesn't get more picture-perfect than this.
Pinotage is a daring cross between Pinot Noir and Cinsaut and it’s somehow even bolder than both! It’s rarely found anywhere else in the world, making it a South African celebrity — now’s your chance to see what all the fuss is about.
With the help of your father-son duo, the very first Angel Pinotage has arrived. This deliciously dark grape was harvested from Stellenbosch in South Africa’s Western Cape where this intense and complex grape grows best.
If you love a bold barbecue-friendly red, this one-of-a-kind Pinotage will be your new favorite backyard wine.
- This vibrant, fruit-driven red is a South of France specialty, balancing cherry and red fruit flavors with a velvety texture and a smooth finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region to craft this signature red exclusively for Angels.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.