- This robust Australian Shiraz packs a velvety punch of blackberry, blueberry and a dapple of spice, with a soft, silky smoothness that carries every flavor through to a long, juicy finish.
- Your funding helped Adam source this superb Shiraz from a pair of top-notch dry-farmed vineyards in a small, revered corner of world-famous Clare Valley, one of Australia’s oldest wine regions that your winemaker also proudly calls home.
- Thanks to your support, Adam was able to give this Aussie Shiraz an extra bit of love, and aged it all in lavish French oak barrels for 18 months, giving every layer of refined flavor an added touch of finesse – all just for you.
- This zippy Italian bubbly bursts with fresh, crisp fruit flavors of juicy apples, peaches and a tangy spritz of citrus. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Ben's truly outdone himself with this one – this intense, organically-grown red is generously loaded with deep, dark berry fruits and a decadent dash of spice to round it off. Yum!
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, and this lavish red is no exception. Made with premium Syrah and Grenache from hillside vineyards in the heart of Southern France, this top-notch red is the creme-de-la-creme of Ben’s wines – and it’s all thanks to you!
- Pair this red up with some slow-roasted pork and rich, buttery mashed potatoes, gather a few of your favorite people to share it with and you’re all set!
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- Close your eyes and let this Chenin Blanc's medley of ripe fruit flavors carry you off to a sunny afternoon beside the Loire River nibbling from a fancy cheese plate complete with lemon crepes. C’est magnifique!
- Made in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray is the pinnacle Chenin Blanc of France, beloved for its fruit-driven crispness. Patrice can bring this Chenin to a wider audience with your funding, and it’s a treasure all Angels deserve.
- For helping him make his first-ever Angel-funded Vouvray Chenin Blanc and introduce it to wine drinkers everywhere, you save $21 on a dream-come-true wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- Fresh, fruity and with a perfectly refined touch of fizz, Paolo’s Prosecco is as light and luxurious as Italian bubbly gets.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- Ben’s rich, juicy red blend perfectly captures the scrumptious character of this famous French valley, overflowing with generous plum, cherry and red fruit flavors backed by a touch of toasty oak. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance. Now it’s yours to savor!
- Franck’s juicy Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Karen always dreamed of making a Lodi Cab this vibrant, elegant and refined – and you finally gave her the chance! This luxuriously layered red is jam-packed with black cherry and blackberry flavors, intertwined with spice and a soft, velvety smoothness from aging in French and American oak.
- When Angels gave Karen the big thumbs up to make this special bottling of Lodi Cabernet, she went straight to the vineyards owned by the Lange Twins family of grapegrowers. Not only do these vineyards grow some of the region’s most impeccable Cabernet, they also hold a special place in Karen’s heart...
- ...she’s wanted to make a Cabernet from these pristine Lodi vineyards since she first came to Lodi 20 years ago. Now at last, that decadent dream Cab is an irresistibly rich reality – all thanks to you!