- Oh, sweet heaven. This Pinot ticks all the right boxes. Rich? Check. Fruity? Check. Oh-so-sippable? Check Check.
- Sharon likens this complex, California-grown red to a warm slice of black cherry pie. It's the perfect balance of rich, creamy and sweet – you'll get something different out of every sip. Now that's what you call complexity and depth!
- ...and with your support, she makes this scrumptious red for a song. Don't mind us, we'll just be ordering this ravishing Pinot by the caseful – cattoo you later.
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.
Big, bold and gushing with ripe dark fruit flavors like cherry and plum, this red is a “mezcla” or mix, Coni says, with at least five different red grapes mingled together to make a full, rich wine with an oaky toastiness and a touch of spice on the long, smooth finish.
Coni blended together Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Syrah and Carignan for this special red. The grapes were harvested at different times that were just right for each varietal to bring out the best of their individual flavors for a mouthwatering medley.
Let this powerful red relax for about an hour after opening a bottle and whip up a hearty pizza with all your favorite toppings while you wait. Then call up some friends and sip the night away!
Powerful, ripe flavors of blackberry and plum pulse over traces of toasty oak in this delectable red blend from Jen, with a luxuriously long finish to hold you over until the next sip.
Jen was inspired to make you this big red by the classic Australian blend of Cabernet Sauvignon with Shiraz (aka Syrah). So she blended together some quality Cab and Shiraz from some premium regions in Victoria, down in south-eastern Australia. As Jen puts it, “It’s a match made in...Australia!”
Pop this red open, get the grill out and get cooking! Jen enjoys this with some slow-cooked ox tail and a red wine stew, or she suggests smoking a barbecue brisket while you let this big blend breathe for a few hours after opening it. Cheers!
- This is a festive Pinot – the kind of easy-drinking, cherry-filled red you can guzzle just as easily by the pool as you can by a cozy winter fire.
- Ben's part of a family line of grape growers and hand-harvested this Pinot from his own property in the north facing slopes of Marlborough. He treats his fruit with every care imaginable (including resting it on over a year's worth of French oak barrels.)
- New Zealand reds have a fresh, vibrant side – they're a bit lighter than Californian wines, and a bit richer than classic French styles. That makes this Pinot the Goldilocks of wines – and it's juuuuust right.
- So this is what bees must feel like, buzzing through an orchard of summery apricots and nectarines. You'll fill up on all the right fruit flavors - and just the right amount of sweet.
- David has alllll the right experience and connections to make rocking wines like this delightful white for the most incredible value - he loves making you quality wines for prices like these!
- It's Angels like you who gave a 40-year winemaking veteran the chance of a lifetime - to make his own wines for the very first time. Time to drink in your reward...
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
- This isn't a lookalike Napa Cabernet - Washington Cabernet is its own beautiful beast, full of fresh mint, ripe cherries and herbs. If you think you know Cab, just wait!
- Katy & Justin harvested these grapes from the Yakima Valley - the oldest official wine growing region in Washington - to bring you a full-bodied red with a nice bright pop.
- Like any big red, this wine gets better with time. Give it a few months if you can! But if you can't wait, we totally get it. The minute your eyes feast on this gorgeous label, resistance is futile.
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...