- This elegant coastal Cab is wrapped in bold, dark fruit intensity and has a super-silky finish that’s second to none.
- Having spent their life tending some of the most famous vineyards along California’s coast, these brothers are finally putting out wine with their own name on the bottle – and it’s Angels like you that made it all possible!
- Nicholas and Marshall’s muscular Cab is the perfect excuse to bust out the grill. Some spicy sausage links, a few bacon loaded burgers, and this red turns up to eleven!
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1250 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $16.99 price is for your eyes only.
If you love elegant reds, this signature Italian grape might become your new fave! Your soft and velvety Barbera is full of juicy flavors like wild strawberries, black cherries, boysenberries and toasty spices.
Lodi's Mediterranean climate is ideal for growing intense, sun-ripened Barbera. And Karen tasted this red each day of fermentation, making sure flavors and textures were juuuust right.
- A luscious, silky-smooth Italian red like this was meant for grilled peppered steak or creamy mushroom risotto. Cin cin!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy took this Napa Cab and cranked it to 11, giving you a deep, dark dive into delectable berry flavors of ripe cherry and cranberry plus a touch of light, smooth vanilla and an elegant softness from two years of oak barrel aging.
- There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs! It’s one of Napa’s smallest, most exclusive subregions, with some of the very best Cabs around.
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and the 2015 vintage is one of his best ever! But he’s only able to share 250 cases with Angels, so you don’t want to sleep on this one!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The exclusive Reserva Capital is Montaria leveled up - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's – dare we say – Portugal perfection.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value top-shelf reds out there right now, and this little beauty shows off high-class fruit from Luis's own vineyards in Portugal's capital region, where the crème de la crème of the country's grapes are grown.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva Capital that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
- Get ready for another dry, bold and delicious Cabernet Franc. Jacqueline's mastered this rich and inky red – it's fruity and intense, like a spoonful of jalapeno jam.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!