- Classic Cabernet that swings in with wallop of berries and vanilla spices, thanks some extra aging in American oak.
- Thanks to Clarksburg's hot summer sun, David's latest Cab is full of extra-ripe fruit flavors like plums and ripe cherries that warm your tummy and woo your tastebuds.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
Keith quit his job at America’s best sparkling winery to make a show-stopping Prosecco-style wine right here in California. And it’s incredible!
This Italian inspired wine is every bit as refreshing as you’d expect. It's super generous with fruit aromas and flavors like pineapple, guava and mango.
- You gave chance to show off his sparkling skills AND make a wine that he loves, full of gorgeous intensity. Keith says "Everyday is a celebration... so you might as well celebrate it with bubbles!"
- This vintage received a Bronze medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You fund a champion, Angels!
- Clean, crisp, dry and tangy - think fresh-cut apples with a whiff of honey. It drives Richard crazy that Chenin isn't as famous as Chardonnay.
- So Angels gave him the money to make the perfect Chenin, and with it, the opportunity to purchase fruit from a 4th generation farming operation in Clarksburg.
- Keep 1 of these in the fridge at all times because it's ultra-refreshing and very versatile. But do it fast - this wine sold out in a flash last year and caused a small panic.
- Learn Richard's pro-tip for keeping his Chenin ice cold:
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in rich French oak barrels, and blended together to make a super flavorful Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- This vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- This Premier Cru sings with the Chablis trifecta: freshness, minerality, and cream. Ben says: "Premier Cru Vau Ligneau is not one of the most well-known appellations because it's rather small – but it makes some of the best crisp, vivid and refreshing wines."
- This white has a lip-smacking, tingling finish that absolutely sings with simple grilled fish– or a splash of shellfish.