- Harvested from her Andean Piedmont estate, Irene's Petit Verdot is prime time – luxurious, inky, full of dark, juicy cherries, richness and depth. This grape is typically used to beef up other wines, but thanks to Angel funding...
- ...Irene can introduce this intense red to the world! "Very few Petit Verdots are bottled as single-variety reds," she says. "This was an opportunity of a lifetime. Now it's yours to taste!"
- An underground red like this is a conversation starter. You'll want a few bottles on hand! But hurry – under 600 cases made.
- No wonder last year's vintage of this single-varietal Carneros Blanc de Blancs won GOLD! After letting your bubbly rest in bottle for 18 months during tirage, your top-shelf sparkling is dripping with richness - and yet, it's still so refreshing and crisp!
- Before you came along, Keith was Head Winemaker at Schramsberg, crafting the nation's most prestigious sparkling. Now he's made a bubbly with the same elegance, and stature as Schramsberg's famed Blanc de Blancs... at a fraction of the price!
- Try not to freak out when we tell you this: Only 300 cases were made. Wine with this much finesse will sell out before the big clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, so you need to BUY NOW.
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- You find one fine, French wine. Elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious – the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, Patrice's fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
If you’re craving the boldest style of Napa wine – the type of power-packed, pungent red that makes world-famous Cabernet taste like an appetizer, you’ve hit the jackpot with Camille’s Cab Franc.
- Harvested from extremely tiny grapes (smaller the berry, bigger the flavor!) from vineyards perched high in Napa’s eastern hills, this wine was treated to all sorts of high-end winemaking techniques – like hot fermentation – to bring out soft and supple flavors and added richness.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but you gave her special funding to start again. This saucy Cabernet Franc is your well-earned reward!
Refreshing, radiant, pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. If you could only drink one bottle of sparkling, you’re gonna want to pop open this authentic French bubbly. Stat.
JP's the brilliant mind behind powerhouses like Ruinart and Mumm – he knows that minimal fruit handling and pristine production technique is key to making really expensive French Champagne.
A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40...now THAT’S worth a toast!
This old-vine white dances with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin is the 7th generation in his family to make Premier Cru Chablis! He loves introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
And this limited-production bottle is upper crust. Ben is super-picky about the vines he uses – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!
- Oooh, la la. This is the pinnacle of French elegance – the kind wine drinkers buy when they really are fancy, not to mention flush.
- Lucky for you, Patrice is a well-connected French winemaker that wants to make the world's most expensive Sauv your everyday drink. This is the benchmark for classic, modern French wine... for a stunning price!
- Seriously limited cases are available - and this fruit-rich white is ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
From intensely-ripe flavors like juicy dark fruits and brambly berries to a whoosh of toasty spices, this Oregon red is bound to woo even the most finicky dinner guest – if you decide to share it, that is.
Chris went to the Rogue Valley to harvest your Cab Franc, letting the fruit hang nice and long on the vine for wildly-fruity flavor – then aged the wine 2 years in French oak and another 2 years in bottle for smooth, plummy goodness.
This is an incredible chance to snag a small-batch, pre-aged wine for a quarter of the price (similar wines tend to go for $100 or more!). Pour a glass with a plate of steaming-hot bolognese to take weeknight dinner to the next level.
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!