- Oooh, la la. This is the pinnacle of French elegance – the kind wine drinkers buy when they really are fancy, not to mention flush.
- Lucky for you, Patrice is a well-connected French winemaker that wants to make the world's most expensive Sauv your everyday drink. This is the benchmark for classic, modern French wine... for a stunning price!
- Seriously limited cases are available - and this fruit-rich white is ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
Don’t let the name intimidate you – Chablis is another word for French Chardonnay. And Benjamin’s Premier Cru is everything you love about French white wine – light, creamy, with a nice and crisp finish.
These Chardonnay grapes hail from the Chablis region in Burgundy – known for its pristine mineral soils – perfect for growing refreshing whites. And Benjamin’s family has grown vines there since the 1600s! He’s the 7th generation winemaker in his family – and you helped make that happen.
Benjamin suggests slurping down this elegant delight with oysters, grilled fish or chicken cooked in a creamy wine sauce. Bon appetit.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
This old-vine white dances with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin is the 7th generation in his family to make Premier Cru Chablis! He loves introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
And this limited-production bottle is upper crust. Ben is super-picky about the vines he uses – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- This Premier Cru sings with the Chablis trifecta: freshness, minerality, and cream. Ben says: "Premier Cru Vau Ligneau is not one of the most well-known appellations because it's rather small – but it makes some of the best crisp, vivid and refreshing wines."
- This white has a lip-smacking, tingling finish that absolutely sings with simple grilled fish– or a splash of shellfish.
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.