This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness that goes down almost too easily.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite hand-picked fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- Consider this elegant white wine your tastebuds’ first-class ticket to France – close your eyes and let the medley of ripe fruit flavors carry you off to a sunny afternoon beside the Seine, nibbling from a fancy cheese plate complete with gooey Membrillo and lemon crepes. C'est magnifique!
- Nestled in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray’s white wines are beloved for their fruit-driven crispness. Patrice has always wanted to bring wines like this Chenin to a wider audience and with your funding, he’s finally doing it, and using some of the region's very finest grapes.
- Patrice proudly calls this dazzling white wine “a treasure to be treasured.” For helping him make his first-ever Angel-funded Vouvray Chenin Blanc and introduce it to wine drinkers everywhere, you save $21 on a dream-come-true wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
- Fresh, fruity and with a perfectly refined touch of fizz, Paolo’s Prosecco is as light and luxurious as Italian bubbly gets.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- This pale pink Rosé is as complex as it is sippable, with bright, layered flavors of strawberries, juicy ripe cherries and plum, and a refreshing zip that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Starting with impeccable Pinot Noir harvested straight from their very own estate, the Parishes pressed the fruit quickly after harvesting to give the Rosé its light, salmony hue, then cool-fermented the wine to bring out the crispest flavors possible.
- The Parishes are a world-class father-daughter winemaking team and with your funding behind their combined expertise, they’re able to bring mouthwatering New Zealand stunners like this Rosé to the world for a song!
- Ben’s bright, luscious Rosé is a burst of juicy strawberry and watermelon, with a fruity verve that makes it the perfect pink refresher for any occasion.
- Ben crafted this lively Rosé using handpicked Pinot Noir grapes from a pair of top-notch vineyards, including the oldest organically farmed site in Marlborough, to bring you a lush pink sipper packed with the quintessential vibrancy of New Zealand.
- The next time you’re looking for an elegant thirst-quencher to whisk you away on a whirlwind of lavish flavor – this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the ticket. Stock up with a bottle (or several) and reward yourself for supporting the world’s best winemakers like Ben!
- This sultry, opulent Pinot pulses with lush, mouth-filling flavors of blackberry and blueberry that course with a smooth intensity through an oh-so-long, lavish finish.
- With your support on his side, Chris sourced this prized Pinot from a pair of coveted vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton region of Willamette Valley. This tiny corner of Oregon wine country grows some of the most revered Pinot in the entire Pacific Northwest – and your funding gives Chris first pick of its fabled fruit.
- Bottles of Pinot Noir from this treasured sub-region usually go for north of $60, but for backing Chris to bring Angels a luxurious taste of Oregon Pinot at its best, you get it for less than a third of that price!
- Ripe, refined and rich with elegant fruity finesse, Sharon’s California Cab is one layer of decadent dark berry flavor after another, all rounded off with a velvety smoothness that lasts oh-so luxuriously long.
- With Angel’s backing her each step of the way, Sharon was able to source pristine Cabernet from a handful of top-notch vineyards in Lodi and her beloved Paso Robles, then aged the wine for several months in French Oak barrels to bring you an easy-drinking red for any night of the week.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
- This easy-sipping red is loaded with bold and juicy ripe berry flavors, a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a long, savory finish that lasts and lasts.
- “Los Primos is meant to be a soft, easy-drinking fun wine,” Macario says. Your support helped him source ripe red varietals from younger vines for the freshest, most flavor-packed blend possible – now it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you can't say that about just any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from charcuterie to a big, juicy burger!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!