WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sit back and let Ben’s rich, juicy and oh-so-scrumptious red carry you away on a stream of full, fresh fruit flavors that glide over an endlessly smooth, lingering texture. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance.
Big and bursting with ripe red fruit that unfolds with a round, full texture and lingers on a smooth, silky, oh-so-satisfying finish.
Luis is your go-to expert when it comes to the Alentejo region in southern Portugal – he’s made one Angel-favorite wine after another, with no end in sight!
Luis masterfully blended three grapes for this heavenly red: Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet. They’re tongue-twisters to pronounce, but they make up for it with loads of lip-smacking flavor!
- Looking for that lighter, beguiling red with a touch of earthiness you won't see in bigger, plusher Pinot Noirs, and tons of soul to boot? Look no further! This refined red is your winemakers' special New Zealand take on Pinot that goes for bright and lighter textures and flavors that draw you in more and more with each sip.
- Aiming for an intense Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single-vineyard quality Pinot for $16.99?! It's nuts – kudos to you for making it possible.
- Do yourself a favor and grab a couple of these bottles – it's a special treasure from the Parishes that you're guaranteed to love for years to come.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Roll over Beethoven – Stephen’s composed a new Symphony that’s bringing down the house with sweeter, juicier and more delicious flavors than ever!
Why "Sweet Symphony?" The name of the grape is actually Symphony – and that makes Stephen your winemaking maestro! It's already world-famous for its juicy, floral flavors, but Stephen wanted to turn things all the way up to 11 and let the wine’s sweetness really sing.
And it has a cool party trick – the flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp tropical flavors... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling citrus.
- Rodolfo is a wonderful winemaker - yep, he has talent coming out of his ears, but he's also a very good listener. This wine is the delicious culmination of your funding, your comments and Rodolfo's know-how - and between you, you've done a fantastic job.
- Every mouthful is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruits and hints of savoury warming black pepper. Rodolfo has let this wine rest for the optimum time in oak barrels to give it a gorgeously creamy finish - with just a dash of caramel and cedar wood for that extra 'WOW'.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. But honestly? When a bottle like this adorns your wine rack, how can you wait?
- When Ben came to us with the wild idea to use a method unique to Italian winemaking on a bunch of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan grapes grown up a hill in the Pyrenees — we were blown away.
- Repasse is the technique of passing an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and flavour.
- The result? Ben has taken reds from the fancy Languedoc region of France to a whole new level - it's mindblowingly dark, dreamy and oh-so-delicious.
- Top-rated Sauv loved by more than 5,000+ Angels! This refreshing white is bursting with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita will quench your thirst...
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from Awatere and the Wairau Valley for a whirl of both rich, juicy fruit flavors and fresh, almost-herbal, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Refreshing, radiant, pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. If you could only drink one bottle of sparkling, you’re gonna want to pop open this authentic French bubbly. Stat.
JP's the brilliant mind behind powerhouses like Ruinart and Mumm – he knows that minimal fruit handling and pristine production technique is key to making really expensive French Champagne.
A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40...now THAT’S worth a toast!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
Lushly layered lighter fruit flavors mingle seamlessly with just a touch of spice and a delicate, juicy texture to bring you one of the hands-down most delicious, soul-warming Pinot Noirs Angels have ever funded.
Derek took this Pinot from vine to wine, overseeing every step in the vineyard all the way up to harvest, then every step in the winery from blending to barreling, until it was perfect enough to finally put in bottles and bring to you.
“I've made single vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle.”