- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- You find one fine, French wine. Elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious – the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, Patrice's fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
- This iconic Alexander Valley Cab is rich, silky and sprinkled with delectable flavors like dark berries and soft, smoky chocolate.
- “This wine is all about family,” Daryl says. The grapes come from the Saini Ranch, Daryl’s son-in-law’s vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. These grapes regularly make it into $40 or $50 bottles, but for Angels, Daryl makes this wine for just half of that.
- Supplies are tight for this classic Cab from Daryl, as a major portion of the grapes were affected by the 2017 Wine Country fires and Daryl decided they weren't up to snuff for this wine. Point is, you definitely don't want to sleep on this one!
From the rich cherry and wild blackberry flavors to the touch of rustic spice on the oh-so-smooth finish... you won’t be able to slurp up enough of this quintessential Washington Syrah.
If you think the Pacific Northwest is one big rain cloud... you're in for a surprise! The Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa (!) – making for bold, fruit-forward reds like your Syrah.
When Dave's not making wine (or fishing), he's sipping on this scrumptious red with New York strip steak. (Do as he does: pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time dinner's ready!)
Dry, elegant, perfectly structured… this Riesling's a stunner! With flavors like ripe autumn apples and juicy peaches, this refreshing white will plant you right into the lush German countryside.
Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy grapes to make crisp, full-bodied wines.
Enjoy this Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with some salsa verde enchiladas or spicy Thai chicken curry. Yummm. A little bit of heat is the perfect pairing for this white!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a creamy, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – for less than $20!
This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out – and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels made the most impeccable sparkling Rosé possible - Cremant de Limoux – for under $15. If that isn't triomphe... what is?!
- You sent Francoise – a Limoux expert – to make a fresh pink sparkler from four different grapes including rare Mauzac. They all give this luminous bubbly its crisp fruit flavors. It's just so elegant!
- At an everyday price like this, Limoux is the perfect alternative to a Champagne. "You pay less for better quality!" Francoise says proudly.
Rich and meaty, this luxurious red is practically a meal in itself (but please – serve it with steak).
Mauricio's nerdy for nutrients and insists that it's the soil from this Uco Valley vineyard that makes your Vista Flores Malbec so unbelievably unique. His theory holds up – it's a punchy, bold and juicy wine that stands out from the rest.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your sizzling BBQ to the next level. Ándale!
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – give this refreshing white a try! It’s filled with playful tropical fruits like pineapple and guava with a carefree finish.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was able to snag plush, flavor-packed fruit – including a heap of premium Napa Sauv – to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Fix a bowl of garden-fresh greens with almonds, feta and sliced peaches... pour yourself a frosty glass of Jacqueline’s Sauv… ahhh. You’re livin’ your best life.