Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish - it’s what warm summer evenings were made for.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
- Full, delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay – all harvested from premium cold climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) and for less than $20!
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible, but being a routine medal winner at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition, don’t expect it to hang around for long...
- A dreamy Sauvignon Blanc full of bright, crisp fruit – the kind of white you want to pull out everytime the sun breaks through the clouds.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- This SB just wants to dance with fresh shellfish. Pan fry some scallops in a little butter and watch the two tango!
Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a creamy, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – for less than $20!
This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out – and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
After making you a smash-hit Rosé in a can, Matt's back with another canned treat – a crisp California white!
This blend of Chenin Blanc and Viognier is eye-poppingly bright and refreshing – the perfect wine to sip on the porch, drink by the pool or enjoy in the sun.
Each can is 375ml – so this 2 pack equals one traditional 750ml bottle of wine! Grab a few packs while you "can" – this is the perfect summertime white, guaranteed to disappear fast.
- Alive and kicking with flavor with juicy flavors like blackberries, juicy raspberries and cherries, this silky Syrah got a premium touch aging in American and French oak barrels.
- 20 years of winemaking experience went into this Angel-exclusive bottle! And it's a single-vineyard wine to boot, harvested from the valley of Curico – one of the cooler-climate appellations of Chile.
- Irene is a Chilean icon - one of the leading female winemakers of her generation! You're getting her best wines for $16 and under because, after decades in the biz, she can make the wines she truly loves.
- This Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc is the definition of bright and zippy – full of juicy peach flavors with a citrus kick.
- Jacqueline got her fruit from a sunny, dry-farmed vineyard, so these Sauv grapes are extra ripe and concentrated. That means more flavor for you!
- This crowd-favorite white is the exactly you'll want to bring to a cookout. Show up with two bottles in hand, and the party will follow.
- Stefano's Italian blend is part of a new generation of wines from Tuscany - he took a traditionally big red and turned it silky. This is SO easy to drink.
- On top of world-class Sangiovese from Tuscany's rolling hills, Stefano blended in Cabernet and Merlot from the coast to give this wine more wow-factor (a trick he also uses when making hundred dollar Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but Toscana is destined for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.
- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!