- Ripe strawberry and raspberry flavors dance across your tastebuds with each taste of this lusciously refined Rosé refresher straight from California's sun-drenched Central Coast.
- The Santa Lucia Highlands benefit from one of the longest growing seasons in California, giving Derek exceptional fruit that’s plump, ripe and loaded with concentrated juicy flavors.
- Kick off your shoes and lay a blanket out on the grass, then sip away on this refreshing Rosé while nibbling on Marcona almonds and cold cut meats from the deli counter.
- Ana’s tastebud-tempting Tempranillo beams with intense, bright flavors of dark cherry, blackberry, and plum that glide over a layer of soul-warming baking spice on a smoothness that’s yet to be matched.
- Your support means everything to Ana’s ambition of crafting classic Portuguese wines on the West Coast. With access to some of the best Tempranillo growing in the Sierra foothills, she’s limitless in deciding how decadent and daring racy reds like this can be.
- With layer after layer of complexity, this is one red you’ll want to let breathe for a few minutes after opening, ideally while whipping up a hefty steak or hearty veggie paella.
- The best of Portugal in one luscious, mind-blowing California red? You found it. Powered by a complex, juicy kaleidoscope of cherry, blueberry and plum flavors and soft, silky smoothness, Ana’s blend is half Touriga Nacional, half Tempranillo and 100% irresistible.
- Ana’s tantalizing red is the best of both her worlds, blending her Portuguese roots with her expertise as a master California winemaker – and it’s all thanks to your support.
- “This is the kind of red blend that Angels will love to drink with a great meal,” Ana says, “or just sip all night long!”
- Endless complexity, lush, velvety smoothness, fruity flavors more refined than you ever thought possible – this tempting Portuguese-inspired red from Ana has it all.
- Powered by Angel funding and a tireless drive to prove how perfectly Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, can grow in West Coast soils, Ana expertly took this epic red to irresistibility and beyond.
- How Ana got so many intensely juicy, ripe and downright elegant flavors into one bottle is still a mystery. But there’s no better way to ponder it than by opening up a bottle and diving right in.
- Deep, dark, delectable fruit flavors abound in Karen’s mouthwatering Reserve Zinfandel straight from the heart of Lodi. Aged in specially-selected oak barrels for an extra splash of finesse, this Angel-exclusive Zin is one you can’t miss.
- “The most important ingredient to any great wine is the fruit,” Karen says. With Angel funding, she’s able to source impeccable grapes from some of Lodi’s top growers and meticulously craft this rich, ravishing Zin to perfection – all just for you.
- Karen put two years of precision winemaking into this lush red treasure – now it’s finally ready for you to enjoy. Break out the barbecue and get sipping!
- Franc’s fresh, fruity Viognier is as refined and refreshing as they come. This delicately layered Sonoma white is one lip-smacking sip after another of ripe apricot and peach flavors.
- Franc sourced this mouthwatering white from a legacy 5th generation family vineyard in the heart of Moon Mountain, home to some of Sonoma’s finest and most sought-after fruit.
- Pair this light, creamy masterpiece with a flavorfest meal of pad Thai and sit back and enjoy while your tastebuds tingle.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
- Ripe black cherry, a sultry smoothness and a soft peppery kick on the long, luscious finish make Jen's Rebel red one delightful doozy of a Down Under sipper.
- Thanks to Angels, Jen got her hands on some of Victoria’s very best Tempranillo from one of the region’s top growers, who she happens to know personally. By backing Jen, you've got insider access to the highest-end Aussie reds for a song.
- Jen's Tempranillo is “perfect for the barbie”, making a dreamy pairing with BBQ ribs and charred peppers absolute bliss.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Tom’s full-bodied red was made to satisfy the sweet-tooths out there, with a whole bounty of juicy, fruity and refined flavors just waiting to dazzle you.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Tom was able to bring back this red delight for a second vintage, striking that perfect balance between easy-drinking smoothness and a delectable sweetness.
- Pair this smooth red’s sweetness with a decadent cheese plate after dinner, your Angel-funded winemaker says, and you can’t go wrong.
- This savory, gloriously juicy red Aussie blend from Adam is Angel funding at its most adventurous. Though two unlikely varietals for a Down Under red, in Adam's hands Sangiovese and Grenache meld so seamlessly it’s like this bold, beautiful blend was meant to be.
- Thanks to your funding, Adam has an all-access pass to premium sites across South Australia’s storied Clare Valley and Langhorne Creek regions. “Sangiovese is a great variety to grow and work with,” Adam says, given its ability to ripen to flavorful perfection in this world-class corner of Australia.
- Adam styled this racy red with immediate easy-drinking in mind and ideally, you'll be sipping it soon after arrival. Enjoy it endlessly on its own, or test your tastebuds’ limits for decadence with everything from light and savory Margherita pizza to a hearty helping of antipasto.