WE'RE NOT SURE
- Big, brooding and unabashedly bold, this robust red is a mouthwatering medley of briary dark berry flavors with a luscious burst of fruit and soul-warming smoothness from oak barrel aging.
- Scott’s ROX All Blacks is an all-time Angel favorite with back-to-back 90%+ ratings, and it’s no wonder. This masterful, breathtaking blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet is simply unforgettable.
- Thanks to Angel support, Scott’s able to bring this luscious blend back vintage after vintage with impeccable fruit sourced from his choice of vineyards throughout Sonoma wine country. Enjoy this dreamy, top-rated red masterpiece, made just for you.
- Scott’s ravishing red is one layer of delectably fruity finesse after another, with flashes of ripe dark berries, soul-warming oaky spices and a scintillating smoothness that can’t be beat.
- With your support, it’s no wonder this world-class Cab has taken home 90+ ratings every vintage and loaded Scott’s trophy case with gold medals. You gave Scott the winemaking freedom to perfect every rich nuance of flavor in this decadent, dreamy Cabernet.
- This is ultra-fine Cab is the ideal centerpiece for a full-on feast with family and friends. Grab a bottle before Scott’s eager Angel following scoops it all up. It’ll be gone sooner than you think!
This small Napa winery is world-famous for its refined single-vineyard reds, and this mighty, mouth-filling Zinfandel is no exception. It's loaded with deep, brooding, powerfully fruity flavors that'll dance across your taste buds.
Made with high-quality Zinfandel from the York Creek vineyard nestled in the mountains on the western edge of Napa, “the 2016 York Creek Zin is in a class of its own,” 100-point winemaker Russell Bevan says.
This sumptuous Zin goes swimmingly with pulled pork BBQ on a summer’s day. Pack a basket with a bottle and head out for an afternoon picnic to remember.
This high-end Chardonnay sings with bright flavors of ripe green apple and a citrusy touch of orange blossom and lemon, making it a fresh, fruity and perfectly complex white you won’t want to miss.
Ted sourced stellar Chardonnay fruit from the Berry Lane Vineyard in Napa’s Coombsville region, then took a unique approach to fermenting and aging the wine, using a mix of stainless steel, oak barrels and Acacia wood for a special touch of floral flavor.
Sushi makes an ideal pairing for this crisp, intensely fruity Chardonnay, Ted says. “Pair it with a salmon roll and fall in love.”
Deep, concentrated flavors and complex ripe red fruits spring from this masterful blend of Malbec and Merlot with an elegant and silky-smooth backbone and a long, lavish finish.
Starting with hand-picked from pristine hillside vineyards in Alexander Valley, Jesse meticulously blended this Bordeaux red and aged it 18 months in French oak for a decadent, velvety smoothness.
Some of the biggest names in the business have gushed over Jesse’s Bordeaux Red Blend, earning it 90+ scores from places like Wine Spectator and Robert Parker. Now for supporting Jesse, Angels are getting unique access to this esteemed stunner.
Luscious, juicy and decadent, this lavish Alexander Valley Cab is a velvety powerhouse from one of the most prestigious indie winemakers in the world.
Jesse blended this Cab with just a touch of Merlot and Malbec, hand-picked from dry-farmed hillside vineyards, to give it that luxurious balance between the rich, bold flavors of Cab and a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness from the Merlot and Malbec.
This decadent Cabernet goes perfectly with grillable goodies, like a sizzling rib-eye or charred, juicy burgers. Thirsty yet?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Delectably rich with decadent, refined fruit, a subtle touch of toasty oak, and an irresistibly long and luxurious finish – this single-vineyard Cabernet is true to its roots in every way.
- The Pellet Estate vineyard where this Cabernet grows has been producing high-end Napa fruit for over 150 years. “2014 was another near-perfect vintage,” says winemaker Tom Rinaldi.
- After 18 months of aging and a few years developing in bottle, this 2014 Napa Cab is steeped in complexity and a refined set of flavors that’s sure to sweep you off your feet.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerfully fruity, with swirls of dark berry flavor and unbelievable elegance and smoothness, this Napa Cab is downright irresistible.
- Sourced from the Pellet Estate vineyard, a storied St. Helena site that’s been producing some of Napa’s most exciting wines for over 150 years, this luxurious Cab is as world-class as they come.
- Winemaker Tom Rinaldi says, “We expect 2015 will turn out to be yet another new pinnacle for our estate.” Now the proof is here for you to taste.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This 2016 Napa Cab is powerful, ripe and flush with ultra-refined fruit, from red cherry to lush raspberry, and a hint of spicy oak from decadent barrel-aging. One of the most impeccable Cabs in the Valley!
- This single-vineyard red from the historic Pellet Estate vineyard in St. Helena usually sells for close to $100, but for lending your support in the midst of COVID, Angels save $30 on this world-class Cab.
- After back-to-back stunning vintages in 2014 and 2015, winemaker Tom Rinaldi says, “2016 will be a vintage we will all wish we had more of.” Grab yours and be sure to try the 2014 and 2015 vintages while you’re at it!
- Dark fruit flavors of juicy, ripe blackberry and raspberry dance on a sultry, velvety smoothness, backed by touches of toasty oak, for an old vine Zin that has ‘decadent’ written all over it.
- For quintessential Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel, look no further! Sourced from a handful of old-vine blocks on the Saini Ranch, this Zin showcases the highest quality of this famed corner of Sonoma wine country.
- “We’re so proud to share this wine with you,” the Sainis say. “It offers you a small taste to this special spot we love in Dry Creek Valley. Enjoy!”