- The rich black cherry, chocolate and berry flavors in this Shiraz are insane. Sam credits Forest Hut – a spectacular dry-farmed Shiraz vineyard that thrives in the blazing heat of Australia to grow tiny but mighty grapes.
- With your funding, Sam could take his time barrel aging this Pyrenees red in a combo of toasted French, American and Hungarian Oak. Each barrel imparts different flavors and really adds complexity!
- But let's get back to the good stuff – the deliciousness factor is high on this single-vineyard, lovingly-crafted red, and your winemaker is so pleased. "I don't know how to get this across in a formal tasting note," Sam says, "but I think this wine is AWESOME!"
- This refined red is deep, dark and delicious from start to finish with a juicy texture and lush, ripe dark fruit flavors, plus just a hint of savory pepper on a full finish that lasts and lasts and lasts. Thirsty yet?
- Chris sourced this premium Pinot from a pair of top vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton corner of the Willamette Valley, where conditions are perfect for growing intense, otherworldly Pinot Noir.
- Angels voted Chris their first-ever Rookie of the Year last year, and wines like this are exactly why! He takes Angel support and turns it into world-class wine treasures like this pristine Pinot.
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
- David’s luscious powerhouse Zinfandel is packed full of wonderfully intense brambly berry flavors - the kind of tempting treasure that could only come from California’s gold country.
- Your funding led David to a secret region deep in the Sierra Foothills, where warm summers help the grapes in these vineyards grow to become perfectly ripe, giving you a lush, full-bodied Zin like you wouldn’t believe.
- For helping David uncover this prized corner of Gold Country, he's bringing Angels this luxurious, top-tier red for a grand $12 savings!
- This Cab is a wild, wonderful wallop of intense dark fruit flavors, backed by a warm touch of oaky spice and flush with an oh-so-rich, full texture.
- With your help, Sam sourced this top-notch Cab straight from the heart of Central Victoria in southern Australia, where the fruit was carefully picked at night to preserve every ounce of flavor and the wine meticulously aged in tanks with oak staves for an extra elegant oomph!
- Sip this Down Under wonder the same day it hits your doorstep or, Sam suggests, buy a case and put a few bottles aside to see how gracefully the flavors deepen and evolve over the years.
- This is a full-bodied powerhouse red not to be taken lightly! Jam-packed with lush and juicy dark fruit flavors against an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly mouthfeel from 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, on the border of Australia's Mount Camel Ranges.
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!
- This Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills subregion of Oregon Pinot country explodes with rich and elegantly earthy flavors of dark cherry, and just a touch of leather and spice. Picture a bite of warm mixed berry pie just melting in your mouth, with a long, lingering, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- “Thanks to Angel support I was able to source fruit from the most prestigious vineyards in Oregon,” Chris says. “Other wines from these vineyards are extremely limited and sell for over $100 per bottle. Angel support has miraculously made this wine available and for 1/5th or 1/6th of the cost.”
- With grapes that hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Your winemaker’s word to the wise: “Once the news of the 2018 vintage gets out the wines will go fast.”
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!