WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy’s single-vineyard Diamond Mountain Cab is the definition of deliciousness, with elegant, intense berry flavors like dark, ripe raspberry and cherry mingling perfectly with light vanilla and an oh-so-smooth texture from several years of barrel aging.
- At just 3 acres, Vineyard 2131 is one of the smallest vineyards in one of Napa’s smallest subregions, where the grapes are packed with hugely concentrated flavors that burst out in the finished wine. There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs!
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and his 2013 vintage is one for the books! Get yours while it lasts!
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
- Rare, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet grown in the heart of Rutherford – the Napa sub-appellation that grows some of the most expensive Cab on Earth.
- ...and thanks to Ken, it's yours for a song. You'll love everything about this classic Napa red – it's toasty, luxuriously smooth and popping with tart black cherries and rich oak spices, wrapped up in a pillowy-soft finish.
- Ken has more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count, but his proudest moments have been making wine for you. Grab this champion Cab while it lasts!
Rick’s deeply delicious red is chock full of heavenly, hearty dark fruit flavors from ripe raspberry to lush plum, all topped off by a warm, spicy finish. It’s a wine full of Santa Barbara soul like only a winemaking master such as Rick could pull off.
In Rick’s 30 years of winemaking, this is easily one of the most decadent and elegant single-vineyard Syrahs he’s ever made - with premium fruit from the oldest appellation of Santa Barbara wine country.
Rick’s built a name for himself making top-rated Syrahs – but this dream wine was his favorite to make thus far! This is one wine you want to have this holiday – but so do most Angels. Make sure you take home your share while it lasts!
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!
- Katie made you a silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (at least a century old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special!
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like sifting through a strawberry patch of bowl of cherries and finding the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970's and 1980's.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.