- Matt's intense ‘Tino’ red blend is an all-access pass to the BIGGEST flavors in Napa. This 96%-rated blockbuster is decadent and delicious, for a fraction of the price.
- This year’s blend is a masterful mix of world-famous Rutherford Cabernet and intense Petite Verdot from the Valley floor – it’s top-shelf wine, but with your support, Matt could make it for a song.
- Special-edition wines like this happen when you give an industry legend, Napa champion and former Winemaker of the Year the chance to make something truly unique. Bravo you!
This wine keeps things light and bright, with traces of honey, peaches and apple with a citrusy tang of orange for a potent potable you can’t put down.
Rick used minimal-intervention winemaking to create your easy-drinking white, letting the grapes run their course from the vineyard into the bottle with tons of flavor intact and ready to show off.
Filet fresh fish and throw it on the grill with a few halved lemons to bring out this white’s buzzy side. Just be sure to have an extra bottle on hand - chef’s gotta hydrate!
- Cabernet dominates this red blend and packs it with a punch of raspberry fruit roll-up “so good you'd wish you could chew on it,” the Michauds say. Spot the cherry and chocolate on the way to a juicy finish.
- Angels let Justin and Katy get their hands on some special Walla Walla grapes and promptly blended them with grapes from Horse Heaven Hills, making you a rich red from two of Washington’s most standout regions.
- If you have the patience for it, let this wine stretch out for a few minutes after opening a bottle. It’ll really bring out the flavor! Grill some veggies and a hearty steak while you wait.
A tropical medley of pineapple and peach crosses paths with vanilla and a splash of lemon for some seriously refreshing sipping capped off by a long, smooth finish.
With state of the art farming, gentle processing and – most importantly – Angel funding, Rick took these grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara County and turned them into a full, juicy summer white just for you.
Rick made this wine with immediate drinking in mind, but says aging it for a few years could also bring out a little more flavor depth. When the time is right, sipping alongside an extravagant dinner plate of surf and turf - like sizzling steak with buttery lobster - is a must.
Like taking bites of cool white peach and granny smith apple side by side, this crispy white’s flavors were carefully coaxed out with cold fermenting and aging in stainless steel.
Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller used your funding to choose from the perfect vineyards in a cool-climate pocket of sunny Santa Barbara, where sea breezes keep the grapes refreshed and buzzing with flavor all the way to the finished wine.
The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Nicholas and Marshall’s advice: “Get a corkscrew and get busy!”
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.
Drenched in ripe bananas, baked apples and sweet peaches, this fresh, fruity white is your refreshing answer to those long, hot summer days ahead.
Rick lets these grapes from the Santa Ynez Valley's famous Camp 4 Vineyard speak for themselves - with minimal handling, these grapes can grow wild (and develop rich flavors to match). His philosophy? Make the grapes do the work! “Don't screw it up and you can't go wrong,” he says.
Rick made this ready to drink now, but says you can also age it for up to 5 years to transform some of the flavors. Serve up with grilled pork chops and roasted butternut squash drizzled with honey for full effect.
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s vivacious red blend is a deep, brooding powerhouse that’s destined for the dinner table.
This one-of-a-kind red is made using fruit from prestigious wine regions Stellenbosch and Elgin. The fruit was handpicked and aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels – and with your support, this luxe wine is yours for a serious steal.
Carmen’s fiery red blend is an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect partner to some pepper crusted steak, well rested and served with freshly made aioli.
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Serve up some meat ragu and let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some subtler tastes.
It’s no wonder this smooth and vibrant Shiraz has scooped up 92%+ scores back-to-back! Sam’s signature red is like stealing a slice of hot berry pie cooling on the window sill – you know, the kind that’s always off-limits... but so decadently delicious.
Sam loves nothing more than taking plump, juicy grapes from the vineyard and watching them come to life in the winery. Your support gave him the firepower to use three different fermenters (!) for this big red – building endless layers of supple richness like the passionate flavor scientist he is.
Your Aussie winemaker goes all out on the barbie for this sultry Shiraz. His favorite is a “tender piece of fillet right off the pit barrel” – Oz speak for beef tenderloin. It’s just as tasty with a juicy burger or some smoky pulled pork!