- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- With your support, Scott can get his hands on top-tier vineyards in Oregon’s unique and varied Umpqua Valley, then blended the region’s stellar Pinot Noir with grapes sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley to bring you the very best of Oregon all in one wine.
- Over 17,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
The last vintage even took an impressive Gold at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – give yourself a pat on the back... and a few bottles of this award-winner!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
- Ripe black cherry, a sultry smoothness and a soft peppery kick on the long, luscious finish make Jen's Rebel red one delightful doozy of a Down Under sipper.
- Thanks to Angels, Jen got her hands on some of Victoria’s very best Tempranillo from one of the region’s top growers, who she happens to know personally. By backing Jen, you've got insider access to the highest-end Aussie reds for a song.
- Jen's Tempranillo is “perfect for the barbie”, making a dreamy pairing with BBQ ribs and charred peppers absolute bliss.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.
The talented folks who work behind-the-scenes at your Angel-funded winery are back with another vintage of their annual 'Cru' - a red blend loaded with rich, soul-warming flavors and true nakedwines.com style.
Your Cellar Crew put all their expertise behind this robust red, meticulously blending Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo and just a dash of Pinot Noir for a show-stopping wine fit for the finest wine drinkers in the world – Angels like you!
You can pair this rich red with a thick, juicy steak and a pat on the back for everything you do. Here's to you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Complex, fresh and fruity with a touch of toasty oak coursing through it, Stephen’s easy-drinking red is a rich ride that ends softly with a long, full finish.
Stephen chose the best grapes from certified sustainable vineyards for this red, and a little oak aging makes their flavors shine even brighter.
Pair it up with a hearty stew and a few cheeses, OR try aging this red for 2-3 years to bring out the full depth of flavors… if you can wait!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David's tantalizing top-rated red returns! This easy-drinking Italian-inspired red blend captures the excitement of a day in Rome, David says, and with so many endless layers of fruity finesse all we can say is – bellissimo!
- It was David's dream to make this rare blend of Italian red varietals grown in California. Now he’s bringing it back for a third jaw-dropping vintage – all thanks to YOU.
- The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to work with grapes from a handful of vineyards across California's cool-climate Central Coast, then aged the wine for several months in fancy new French Oak barrels to bring you an easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We hope every birthday is filled with enjoyment, excitement — and maybe a few generous glasses of wine... like this special-edition celebration bottle!
- Stephen used hand-harvested Cabernet, Merlot and Petite Sirah from his Calaveras estate vineyard for this luxuriously rich red blend bursting with plump, juicy dark berry flavors and elegant smoothness from 10 months of aging in American oak.
- Take Stephen’s word for it: “All in all it's one heck of a way to celebrate your birthday!”