- This is a full-bodied powerhouse red not to be taken lightly! Jam-packed with lush and juicy dark fruit flavors against an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly mouthfeel from 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, on the border of Australia's Mount Camel Ranges.
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!
- This rich red is steeped in all the hallmark flavors of classic Aussie-style Shiraz – bold, juicy dark fruits (think ripe raspberry right out of the briar patch), effortlessly balanced with a touch of oaky savoriness and silky-smooth mouthfeel for a wine that steals the show every single time.
- This stunning Shiraz grew in Daryl's very own corner of Barossa Valley, where the warm, dry growing season makes the vines work a little harder, giving him fruit that’s flush with full, complex and oh-so-concentrated flavors.
- Daryl’s estate vineyard sits right near the vines for Penfolds, the iconic Australian winery where he was once the winemaker behind some of the most famous Shiraz in the world. Now he’s making his own top-shelf Shiraz just for you and at a fraction of the price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, silky Shiraz mingles seamlessly with bright, savory Zin in this smooth, sophisticated red from Daryl that’s reeling with deep red berry flavors and a heavenly texture that makes this red sipper almost too tempting.
- Zinfandel and Shiraz are rare blending partners, but with your help, Daryl’s been a pioneer of the style, mixing his experience with Aussie Shiraz and California Zin to bring out the best of both in this craveable new red.
- Daryl sourced the fruit for this remarkable red from his own estate vineyard in legendary Barossa Valley, the region that some of Australia’s most iconic wines call home. Now Angels are bringing this groundbreaking wine to the world for an absolute steal.
- Jen’s light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and tangy lemon, all wrapped up in a gloriously refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- “My Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is all about the freshness,” Jen says. For this white’s zippiness and depth, she blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast, first to your Queen of first-rate Aussie wines – and then to yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sweet, golden treasure smacks of mouthwatering apricot and honey with a creamy texture that carries on for ages. It's wonderfully sweet but also elegantly balanced by a bit of aging in fancy French Oak and even a little Russian Oak!
- It's one of the trickiest wines Sam makes, but you can taste the extra effort and love that goes into every drop. Leave a little out in a glass and taste how the flavors change as the wine warms up – get the whole range in a single glass, going from the sweeter fruit and honey flavors to a more savory nutmeg character and toastiness.
- Pair with your favorite bleu cheese to cut through a bit of the sweetness, and remember, the fun thing about sweeter wines is they tend to stay delicious practically forever after you open them. One last thing: Sam has something to admit – “I love this wine!”