- To get the beautiful fresh cherry taste he loves, Sam harvests this Shiraz quite ripe. "I pick it when the skin is starting to soften and pucker up... and the pips are totally brown."
- This wine is youthful and juicy, full of bright fruit and spicy oak. You can hold into it for 2 years to develop more earthy flavors, but according to Sam, "it's a great drink now!"
- Thanks to Angels, Sam is able to blend this Shiraz from unique vineyards throughout Australia. It's really Angels support that makes this Shiraz SO good!
- This fan-favorite Aussie Cab is always deep, dark and delicious - thanks to 2016's excellent growing conditions, it's downright haunting.
- Jen made this beauty from 5 different vineyards, located in North East and Central Victoria. Careful farming details like hand pruning, shoot thinning and canopy management helped to load up her vines with incredibly happy fruit!
- Jen Pfeiffer has a cult following of fanatically devoted wine drinkers, so if you want to taste the wine that has everybody "Rocking it like a redhead" you have to act fast or it will sell out.
- This trademark Australian red is vibrant and lively – just like Australia's Young Winemaker of the Year herself.
- Jen says: "My Hero Shiraz 2016 is a big, bold red wine, with a deep and brooding red color. The nose has ripe fruit flavors of dark plums, red berries and a hint of chocolate, with toasty new oak characters. The palate is rich and mouth-filling, with generous mid-palate fruit and a long finish!"
- I know Jen's a vegan but I can't help stick this beautiful wine next to a perfectly char-grilled steak. MMMmmm!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Everything about Jen's Tempranillo makes us smile. It's got that vibrant purple color, juicy flavor bits like dark berries and chocolate... just like Ms. Pfeiffer, it's just plain fun.
- Angels love Jen (who wouldn't?) and demanded more and more of her wines for the USA... so we grabbed all the Tempranillo we could muster to please the masses.
- Consider this red your ultimate BBQ buddy - it goes with anything grilled and everything savory. Try it with a BBQ sausage pizza! Gooey cheese, spicy meat and a crisped up crust are magical with this wine.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Santolins are quite the winemaking pair - their latest Cabernet (with hints of violets, mint and chocolate) to is ready to fill your glass with juicy goodness!
- Adrian and Rebecca have brought all their winemaking experience to the table, and have made this Cab smooth, tasty, and easy-drinking.
- This Aussie Cab is the perfect addition to any Angel's wine collection, especially at its tiny price point. Another win for Angel winemakers and drinkers!