- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
From the first whiff of vanilla to each smooth sip of sweet red fruit to the soft, persisting finish, Coni’s Syrah shows off its deliciousness at every turn. Spot the subtle, savory oak flavors that come from half the wine being aged in barrel for 9 months.
Your funding let Coni get hand-harvested grapes from top-notch 30-year-old vineyards in Chile’s central Curico Valley, where cool nights and warm days give these grapes the perfect growing conditions to bring loads of full, ripe flavors into the wine.
Coni suggests pairing this red’s smooth, refined flavors with a meal of “Arrollado de Huaso” – a traditional Chilean recipe of rolled pork. That, or sip it with some mouthwatering braised lamb or sweet and savory pork ribs. Cheers!
- Harvested from her Andean Piedmont estate, Irene's Petit Verdot is prime time – luxurious, inky, full of dark, juicy cherries, richness and depth. This grape is typically used to beef up other wines, but thanks to Angel funding...
- ...Irene can introduce this intense red to the world! "Very few Petit Verdots are bottled as single-variety reds," she says. "This was an opportunity of a lifetime. Now it's yours to taste!"
- An underground red like this is a conversation starter. You'll want a few bottles on hand! But hurry – under 600 cases made.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Packed with juicy peach and pineapple flavors, Coni’s refreshingly crisp Sauv is light, and zippy, making it your perfect sunny-day sipper.
- Your winemaker harvested grapes from Chile’s Aconcagua Valley, where the cooler air is perfect for slowing down the ripening of the grapes – locking in juicy, crisp flavor.
- Stick your hand in a bag of chips, scoop up some zesty ceviche and sip a chilled glass of this white... you’ve got yourself a slice of heaven for under $10.
- Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish....mmmm. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this red so downright delicious.
- Your funding supported Irene's dream to make a single-vineyard ultra-premium Carmenere – using handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when served with a warm wedge of buttered cornbread.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Chardonnay fans – buckle up! Irene’s made you a real treat... full of juicy tropical flavors like bananas, papaya and a splash of citrus.
Irene hand-harvests from riverside vineyards near her estate in Curico Valley. It's right on the slopes of the Andes foothills – and the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
This is a bombshell Chardonnay for less than $10 – incredible value that's only possible because of Angel funding and Irene's amazing talent.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Cab stays easy drinking from your first sip to your last! With flavors like creamy dark chocolate and blackberries, Coni's wine has a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness.
- ...and it's made from vineyards at the foot of the Andes mountains – Chile's Curico Valley (an area known for its long growing season and big, bursting fruit!)
- But you know what they say... great wine is made in small quantities. And Coni's latest red is no exception! If you want a taste, you've got to act fast.