WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
- Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – and YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena... and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a velvety-smooth, fruit-forward wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.
- Chile has a way with Cabernet, and this deep and structured Lacaze red is proof. Harvested from 30-year-old vineyards, it's full of bright berries and exotic spices.
- This is JP's special Reserve blend - made from grapes surrounding the Andes Mountains that benefit from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and it's yours for an unreal price, because YOU made it happen.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
Irene used grapes grown on her own estate for this special Reserve Cab made just for Angels. Taste your way through ripe raspberry and tangy cherry wrapped up in spice and vanilla for a rich red you won’t want to miss!
Irene’s estate sits in central Chile’s Curico Valley, where the Mediterranean climate makes for ideal Cabernet Sauvignon growing conditions, bringing out all of the grapes’ best flavors.
Irene says to take your time and let this wine breathe a bit before sitting down for a laid-back meal of thick, juicy steak or sweet, savory barbecue. Make your next meal a tasting tour of Chilean wine country!
- Packed with juicy peach and pineapple flavors, Coni’s refreshingly crisp Sauv is light, and zippy, making it your perfect sunny-day sipper.
- Your winemaker harvested grapes from Chile’s Aconcagua Valley, where the cooler air is perfect for slowing down the ripening of the grapes – locking in juicy, crisp flavor.
- Stick your hand in a bag of chips, scoop up some zesty ceviche and sip a chilled glass of this white... you’ve got yourself a slice of heaven for under $10.
From the first whiff of vanilla to each smooth sip of sweet red fruit to the soft, persisting finish, Coni’s Syrah shows off its deliciousness at every turn. Spot the subtle, savory oak flavors that come from half the wine being aged in barrel for 9 months.
Your funding let Coni get hand-harvested grapes from top-notch 30-year-old vineyards in Chile’s central Curico Valley, where cool nights and warm days give these grapes the perfect growing conditions to bring loads of full, ripe flavors into the wine.
Coni suggests pairing this red’s smooth, refined flavors with a meal of “Arrollado de Huaso” – a traditional Chilean recipe of rolled pork. That, or sip it with some mouthwatering braised lamb or sweet and savory pork ribs. Cheers!
Coni's Rosé is packed with fresh flavors like juicy strawberries, red cherries and romantic floral aromas. Pure heaven...
With Angel funding, Coni went to Curico, a region famous for producing red wines - knowing that harvesting rich and juicy Malbec would make for a positively-scrumptious Rosé.
This wine is impressive on its own, but it's also a food-pairing savior. From shrimp and veggie stir-fry to piping-hot pizza, you're getting a serious thirst-quencher for less than $9!
- Bursting with juicy red berries, plump dark fruit and a dash of spice, this Syrah blend is smooth and dangerously drinkable. Crack it open any day of the week to enjoy some easy elegance!
- Trained in Bordeaux, JP Lacaze certainly knows how to finesse a red blend. With your funding, he hand-selected the fruit for this wine and made a truly unique Chilean red just for you.
- ...and this wine gets even better with a hearty winter meal – like rich beef stew. JP loves reminiscing about his time in France with a glass and a warm bowl of Ratatouille!
Big, bold and gushing with ripe dark fruit flavors like cherry and plum, this red is a “mezcla” or mix, Coni says, with at least five different red grapes mingled together to make a full, rich wine with an oaky toastiness and a touch of spice on the long, smooth finish.
Coni blended together Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Syrah and Carignan for this special red. The grapes were harvested at different times that were just right for each varietal to bring out the best of their individual flavors for a mouthwatering medley.
Let this powerful red relax for about an hour after opening a bottle and whip up a hearty pizza with all your favorite toppings while you wait. Then call up some friends and sip the night away!