- This Rosé of Pinot Noir from Patrice practically hums with bright red fruits like plush strawberry and oh-so-ripe cherry, not to mention a citrusy zing that perfectly caps off this light pink flavor parade.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre, the world-famous pocket of France's Loire Valley, and gave it extra-special attention to bring you one unbelievably elegant Rosé.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp, refined Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. Pop open a bottle and make a toast – to you!
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This cool, crisp thirst-quencher from Ben and Rod is how Sauvignon Blanc was meant to be – stacked with light and sumptuous fruit flavors and balanced with a lip-smacking freshness that glides all the way through a long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!
- Ben can really do no wrong. His latest Languedoc blending masterclass is vegan, organic AND bio-dynamic... making this ruby red gem just as heavenly as the Angels that made it possible.
- While the beautifully concentrated, vibrant red fruit flavor of Carignan dances on your tastebuds, your mouth will be wrapped in a plush, velveteen texture. Add smoky, sultry Syrah to the mix and you've got a finish to savor with every sip.
- Ben works super hard to find the fruit for this wine. And based on the previous vintages, it won't last! Try it while you can with some herby, French-style sausages and mustard and don't be surprised if you come back for another bottle.
Ben’s elegant Chardonnay is light and dreamy, with effortless style. If you could taste a glimmering sunset over the French countryside, this is it.
Angel support allowed Ben to harvest grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains – a cooler climate where grapes ripen slowly to develop crisp, perfectly-balanced flavor.
This is your classic Chardonnay from the South of France, the home of ancient vines (some 1000+ years old!). When you sip this Chard, know that you’re sustaining history – and supporting this winemaker’s dream.
- A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre – that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
- With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.